Legendary Event

Driab

Re: Legendary Event

Postby Driab » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:58 pm

If you have a brig you can probably solo Glukag the Cyclops, and if you can solo him each day you have 15 points a day even if you don't come across any of the minibosses that drop items. That was my plan, but the guild that I'm in also makes it a point to help everyone complete that quest. I was given something like 700 points all at once for free by others. Join a guild!

All of that to say that there is plenty of time, plenty of opportunity, and plenty of people willing to help. If it's gold you want to use, there are many players willing to sell points as many have completed the quest at this point, even though we are only a few months in.

Styx

Postby Styx » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:35 pm

After finishing ding out the requirements layer on, I'm already giving uo, I can't get the points per day, and when you generally only play at night, soloing instances is near impossible

Fuel

Postby Fuel » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:36 am

I mean, there are plenty of things you can do reasonably easily to get points, if you have a brig and solo Locksleys, which isn't too difficulty that's a near guaranteed 15 pts right there, slightly less if you 2 man and split the proceeds. There are also likely a number of people that would be happy to sell pts for 3k or so per pt or less, so even if you pay for the whole thing you could do it for about 8k per day, which you could easily cover as surplus while leveling chars. There are also plenty of things you can go so on your own or in a group to collect pts. Phantom foreman kill? 1 pt guaranteed, 3 if it hums, leveling in kraken and get some green boots or gloves to drop? There's 5pts.

Sure the 1000 seems daunting and its not something you're going to get done in a day or a week, but there's a long time window on it and it's an extremely powerful weapon. If you aren't willing to put in a bit of effort, ok.. Cool... But it is totally achievable by anyone that actually wants it

Return to “Archive Chat”