Different colors for /friends

JadeFalcon

Different colors for /friends

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 am

Could people in our friend list be colored differently?
- Regular people are green
- People in your party are blue
- People in your friends list are purple

Color would be by account; So if I have "X" on my friends list, all of his alts will show as purple to me.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Different colors for /friends

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:52 am

JadeFalcon wrote:Could people in our friend list be colored differently?
- Regular people are green
- People in your party are blue
- People in your friends list are purple

Color would be by account; So if I have "X" on my friends list, all of his alts will show as purple to me.

Friends list is probably removing the alt display and putting in a way to account chat instead.

Apparently there's a big debate on why the majority people don't use the friends list, and it's do to again with 'drama'. I don't particularly agree with it but apparently it's a big issue for players in fear that people will hunt other people with it. (EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS RIGHT?). The alternative right now so that players actually use it more is to nix the player listing so that it still functions to chat with friends based on nicknames instead.

Wither alts still appear in purple is open for debate though, though it might be a reason why people would be 'afraid' of using it. Honestly though if I don't see an increase of friend list usage I'm just going to revert it to what it was and I'll add the coloring.

Return to “Archive Chat”