Peeking in.... is this on android yet?

Kaden

Peeking in.... is this on android yet?

Postby Kaden » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Hey All .. hows it going. Is this game on android yet? ....

Sadly i have come at a bad time in my life.. my wife has decided our marriage is over..and is divorcing me ... she left me for a rich guy she met online in a mobile game. The walking dead road to survival to be exact. (Had a rok like type of comminity feel to it)

Some of you may have known us... my wife had several names in the game.. Akiura being one of them.. she helped me with Defenders of Justice back in the day as well as her alts were in some of the PK clans too..

So this christmas will be my first one in 25yrs without an intact family. Such a kick in the face... to lose love over money... im sure there are other factors too.... is what it is.

Why am i here you might ask? ... well .. cuz i knew some of you... i had many fond memories here... Sinless (rip)... Obie... caril ... iced... illiad... bruil... and many more (i actually still have the DoJ flash website i built back in the day on my hard drive) ... maybe some of the old players are still around... maybe ill come join in and kill time ....

Times sure have changed... i have lost my hair, my friends.. my family and some of my esteem in all this..but gained fitness .. and restored some of my extended family members relationships.

Hope lifes treating you guys all well.... id sure love it if this game became mobile.... heck maybe ill throw it onto my desktop and come visit inside...

Peace
Kaden .... aka Rick
(DoJ)

anthriel

Re: Peeking in.... is this on android yet?

Postby anthriel » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello Kaden - Am sad to hear of your longstanding marriage ending. It happens way too much these days in my opinion.

In my brief stints playing ROK (I never had a 25er there), I remember being a part of DoJ with fondness. I can’t remember meeting Akiura much but I do remember you being a kind and inspirational clan leader. If you do start playing EO, feel free to hit me up and I’ll give you whatever help I can. Basically any character in the game that is part of the ‘Ronin Agency’ guild is me.

Forums are abit dead nowadays. The community is still alive but we are generally using Discord to chat so I recommend you use the link on this site and look for your old friends on the Discord server.

Best wishes,
Anthriel

Marcus

Postby Marcus » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:25 pm

Holy cow, I'm sorry to hear that Kaden. I remember you from RoK. I might have even had some characters in Defenders of Justice. I believe you are the one who posted pictures of hunting trips and there was another guy who used to post and he called you Mittens because of the gloves you wore.

Are you going to make a character in Ember?

Kaden

Postby Kaden » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:45 pm

Thanks. It takes two and im no saint either..and 25yrs was a good long run. Lots of good memories. Is what it is...2 awesome kids came out of it and I wish her the best.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2019 was a shit show.... *cheers* ... heres to 2020 being awesome!

I was playing a bit and theres certainly a learning curve lol

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi

... Why do i remember you
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Marcus

Postby Marcus » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:08 pm

It's funny that you have the same forum avatar you had on the rok forums

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:41 am

Sorry it is not out for android yet, alot of things went up in the air and I have had to spend alot of time working on it as I can't really delegate so much right now to others in terms of scripting that are here more often then not. It's tough!

I'm hoping to start it this year though, we'll see. I'm pretty close to alot of things with the current team like crafting/etc.

Kaden

Postby Kaden » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Marcus wrote:It's funny that you have the same forum avatar you had on the rok forums

Lol... good eye ;)

Kaden

Postby Kaden » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:52 am

JadeFalcon wrote:Hi

... Why do i remember you

I was leader/founder of Defenders of Justice .. aka DoJ for many many years. Raised alot of players up.

:)

Return to “Archive Chat”