Hi Ember

Jaysus

Hi Ember

Postby Jaysus » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello Ember community,
I was just saying hi and enjoying the game thus far. I am and old school RoKer as you can see in the attached photo from years ago. My main was TheDarkPrince (Sorc), I was the creator and leader of Pandora's Box guild. We were not as big as some of you others out there. I have and always will be a fan of this game style. Myself and a Friend whom I met through Nightmist and a few other games we played together at the time, created our own game called many names over the years from Shadows of the Wind, to World of Fable, Tales of Agon, and ending with Odious Online/Project Odious. I am a game developer and a software engineer and I hope you get to know and play this game with you guys. The feel and style so far is just great. Bring back all those old memories, and I love not having to run 10 alts to just compete with some of you guys.

I have not made my way through all the maps or learned any of the one a days but I plan to get there at some point, or get some help from the community on where and what to do. The style is a bit different, but I love all the new stuff. I was so happy to find this old community and to see you guys are still around and this MUD style still exist. I recently had a baby, she is 10 days old, and I was trying to find something I could do while taking care of here and I found this place. I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Jaysus.
Attachments
DSC00139.JPG
Around 2000 to like 2002ish
DSC00139.JPG (346.25 KiB) Viewed 25058 times

Ardrahz

Re: Hi Ember

Postby Ardrahz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:35 pm

Hey there Jaysus, im no leader in the community by any means, but let me be the first to say we're glad to have you become a part of Ember Online. Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope even more your baby is safe and healthy during these crazy times. Stay safe out there, and have fun.
HomeGrown

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:35 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:53 am

Welcome. Sad thing is I've got a monitor just like that one sitting on a table beside me just in case this one dies... now I feel old again.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Jaysus

Postby Jaysus » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 am

Haha that's awesome. I think those went in the garbage a few years ago. My setup now is a little better. 3 27 inch flat panels. (Software Engineer)

Return to “Archive Chat”