Hey, Everyone!

Carita

Hey, Everyone!

Postby Carita » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:08 am

Well this is a pleasant surprise. :) I've spent the past hour or so just browsing and I recognize a few names. It's been a very long time.

I was just thinking back on my time in RoK a few days ago when posting on a forum for an upcoming MMO where we were discussing games from the past that influenced us as players. While doing more research related to that, I decided to type in Realms of Kaos since someone responded that the game was gone. (Not surprising--that was a very long time ago.)

Then I find out that this has been made. Wish I had googled around sooner. :) I still need to download and get going, but on the off chance that anyone I was friends with 'back in the day' (Man I feel old now! *laughs*) is around, I figured I would leave a message here.

Have a great day! :)

Folder

Re: Hey, Everyone!

Postby Folder » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 am

Hiyo, welcome :) . There's quite a lot of changes from rok times but you'll pick up the basics quick enough. The discord channel is a great place to ask questions when you have them, and there's plenty of ingame help as well (/help).
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Heya, as Folder said, plus check the wiki:
https://ember-online.com/wiki/
Enjoy your stay :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Yoda

Postby Yoda » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Same here Carita! Former RoK player back in my younger days. Got nostalgic recently and did some searching to find this gem. I can't wait to get rolling with this. :D

Return to “Archive Chat”