Looking for an old friend.

TheFirstTrupain

Looking for an old friend.

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:51 pm

So this is going to be a long shot by a mile. Back when I first started playing I was introduced to the game by a friend of mine. I won't divulge his real name except through PM but will provide his initials of first and last. RC.

His name in-game was LiquidSnake. At the time (mid/late 90's) we lived in South Florida. He actually introduced me to a girl that I frequently partied with that I ended up dating (yes in real life she only lived a couple miles from me) in real life for a little bit.

Again, I know this is a long shot, but I have been trying to find him for quite a few years now. No specific reason. Was just looking to catch up.

Found him on FB through a mutual friend who I would never have guessed he was friends with.
Last edited by TheFirstTrupain on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thoth

Re: Looking for an old friend.

Postby Thoth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 pm

He wants the girl....

:popcorn:
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Embers been around since the mid to late 90's? :shock:

TheFirstTrupain

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:12 am

Thoth wrote:He wants the girl....

I am currently married and not even living in the same country lol.

Cerebrus wrote:Embers been around since the mid to late 90's? :shock:

It was RoK lol

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 pm

TheFirstTrupain wrote:
Thoth wrote:He wants the girl....

I am currently married and not even living in the same country lol.

Most men wouldn't let a little thing like distance stop them from an erotically enlightening good time. I'm willing to bet there are some cosmonauts that would travel halfway across the Milky Way for a good piece. :mrgreen:
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

iced

Postby iced » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:32 pm

i actually went looking after we talked; i reached out to some of the old crew to see if they remembered or still spoke with him but no one has in 5+ years. he also isn't showing up as any mutual friend on fb.

i don't remember who the girl was, but i'm pretty sure most of that group has moved far the heck away from florida.

not me, though. :(

TheFirstTrupain

Postby TheFirstTrupain » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 am

iced wrote:i actually went looking after we talked; i reached out to some of the old crew to see if they remembered or still spoke with him but no one has in 5+ years. he also isn't showing up as any mutual friend on fb.

i don't remember who the girl was, but i'm pretty sure most of that group has moved far the heck away from florida.

not me, though. :(

That is actually surprising you did that and thank you very much for that. I actually got a hold of him through FB. Going to try and get him on here also. Thanks a lot for that Iced. Also, if you are friends with Pepperoni Nipples tell him some people still remember the name lol.

Return to “Archive Chat”