Dasilodavi's Obligatory Rap Vid Thread

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Dasilodavi's Obligatory Rap Vid Thread

Postby Commander KO » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:40 am

kicking it off from the top of the charts and higher up still across my heart

one

...that TED Talk, ay
Watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk, ay
If I kill a nigga, it won't be the alcohol, ay
I'm the realest nigga after all...

notice heads on fire...flames of spirit connecting us as one (Shekinah) or if prefer neurology, if we manage our precious brain power, so executive function is optimized

and not operate on the reptiliian (brain stem) or limbic system (mammalian) which robs our frontal lobes

We would form awesome groups, Voltron, phalanx, and surgeons opertaing to save a life, one being, one machine, humanity.

two

Never seen a butch sing so well and represent us, latinx from the 80s familiar with latin hip hop aka freestyle

three

Then this beautiful love song made by those down for our town

four but not rap but has the heads on fire imagery

Grizzly Bear's Two Weeks

it is showing adults frozen stuck with faces babies make

Then as they are activated and come to real life.

And finally symbolized how it looks when humans sync up as we once were, during the greater part of our past evolution we were one

AND UNTIL AGE 25 OR SO THE FRONTAL LOBES REMAIN UNDEVELOPED MAKING ADULT MENTALITY POSSIBLE TO BEGIN THEN BUT WHEN WILL WE GROW UP

Post hip hop or STFU

-End Post
Last edited by Commander KO on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Owl2

Re: Dasilodavi's Obligatory Rap Vid Thread

Postby Owl2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:50 pm

I can't understand so I will react to your keywords, star seed, etc. We have a database at in5d.com

It says, you want to get outside of the evil matrix. What triggered me is the Gateless Gate, you can look it up and read it. It's up to you how to use it, such is the rule. I don't think there's anything else to it.

End of transmission.

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Re: Dasilodavi's Obligatory Rap Vid Thread

Postby Commander KO » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 am

Owl2 wrote:I can't understand so I will react to your keywords, star seed, etc. We have a database at in5d.com

It says, you want to get outside of the evil matrix. What triggered me is the Gateless Gate, you can look it up and read it. It's up to you how to use it, such is the rule. I don't think there's anything else to it.

End of transmission.

HUH? this is a rap thread? What you on about owl2?

Thanks owl2. Evil lol...same as good.

Night with her train of stars by Edward Robert Hughes for you in return.

And the field where right and wrong does not exist, is where Rumi invites all of to meet him there.

OP was edited below GB2Weeks. Thx02.
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Return to “Archive Chat”