upgrading to windows 10

daedroth

Re: upgrading to windows 10

Postby daedroth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:22 am

Down with the Win10 tyrant usurper!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 am

I still prefer win 3.11 lol

But I have win 10 and haven't looked at everything. Atm I need to find the options so I get the rest of it to come back to old style.

Folder

Postby Folder » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:22 am

Buncha Luddites in here :popcorn:
<Silhouette>

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 am

Folder wrote:Buncha Luddites in here :popcorn:

Technology for technology sake isn't an improvement.

And the original Luddites were, at their time, well off middle class skilled artisans, that were being displaced by technological innovations. Because they were ignored, a guy called Marx wrote lots of things that ended up (indirectly) hurting lots of people. So please, have a thought for us. Or else. :evil:
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Miach

Postby Miach » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 am

All of the people who cannot adapt to a new operating system interface and make it look like Windows XP or Windows 95 or whatever operating system they were more familiar with are indeed mentally challenged.

Windows 10's interface is not even that strange. Most of everything is still in the same places! It just baffles me how if it's not grey with 8-bit buttons and the word Start instead of a Windows logo, then they just don't know how to operate the computer. FFS.

Folder

Postby Folder » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 am

Wobbi unchained lmao.
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Miach wrote:All of the people who cannot adapt to a new operating system interface and make it look like Windows XP or Windows 95 or whatever operating system they were more familiar with are indeed mentally challenged.

Windows 10's interface is not even that strange. Most of everything is still in the same places! It just baffles me how if it's not grey with 8-bit buttons and the word Start instead of a Windows logo, then they just don't know how to operate the computer. FFS.

We know how to operate a computer or we wouldnt be here typing :shock:
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Miach

Postby Miach » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm

daedroth wrote:
Miach wrote:All of the people who cannot adapt to a new operating system interface and make it look like Windows XP or Windows 95 or whatever operating system they were more familiar with are indeed mentally challenged.

You got that Classic Shell to help you find the Start button? Bottom left mate, bottom left.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:41 pm

That's easy, their is even programs that do It for you to revert it back to windows xp style.
Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Miach wrote:
daedroth wrote:

You got that Classic Shell to help you find the Start button? Bottom left mate, bottom left.

A classic shell is something you get from the beach no? How will that help me with my computer!
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”