Computer Chair

Deehok

Re: Computer Chair

Postby Deehok » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

lol thanks bud, I think I will go with lats suggestion as my keyboard just died and needed to replace it.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:52 pm

Deehok wrote:lol thanks bud, I think I will go with lats suggestion as my keyboard just died and needed to replace it.

lol there's a game of thrones inspired computer chair made out of keyboards as well!

I just thought those looked cool and wanted to share, didnt really think you'd consider buying them

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Cerebrus wrote:
Deehok wrote:lol thanks bud, I think I will go with lats suggestion as my keyboard just died and needed to replace it.

lol there's a game of thrones inspired computer chair made out of keyboards as well!

I just thought those looked cool and wanted to share, didnt really think you'd consider buying them

I was really just hoping to find a decent chair from people that spend all day coding lol

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:27 am

I feel so unprofessional. I just sit on a couch and use the arm rest as a place to put a hardback notepad (which is my mouse mat). I am usually slouched as well.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 am

Normally I wouldn't fret this much but I have back issues cause I've always been a fat out of shape wanker and I hope a decent chair will help me out.

Styx

Postby Styx » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:50 am

Kitchen table chair ;p

Styx

Postby Styx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Finally gave up on kitchen chair, my button got way to sore, I didn't expect it due to how big it is now lol,

Solutuon, went and snagged garage chair I got for free from demo a rotting out mobile home, it's siooooo more comfy

Return to “Archive Chat”