Looking for: Event/Quest/Builder/Writer/Scripter/Artist/Warden

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Looking for: Event/Quest/Builder/Writer/Scripter/Artist/Warden

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Looking for staff in each category. Staffers earn PP for doing work that benefits the game which is added every month to your account depending on how much you do.

Event Staff Requirement: To be able to run a minimum of three events a week. Moshes, TGCs, etc, are all fun ideas to do. Good to have a schedule for at least one of your events as well so people know when to login.

Quest Staff Requirement: To be able to RP and plan your own quests for the world. The world can be shape shifted depending on what happens in quests, and you need to think outside of the box. Knowing LUA (scripting language) will also help a little, though builders can probably assist you. Should be able to run a progressive quest that lasts more than one day, aka ongoing quests.

Builder Staff Requirement: To be able to plan/plot out your areas. You should know some LUA language or be willing to learn basic commands. (It is a very simple language) Scripting will customize and make areas, items, monsters, etc, unique and very interesting for everyone!

Writer Staff Requirement: To be able to write areas for builders. To be able to write quests, items, monsters, and room descriptions. You also need to be ready to help expand lore and work with the current lore closely.

Scripter Staff Requirement: To be focused in scripting in the LUA language. Should be comfortable with working with others, creating scripts needed for both events and build.

Artist Staff Requirement: To be able to do 2d or 3d art for the game. Often works with builders and current areas in game already that need images.

Warden Staff Requirement: If you want to be a warden, which involves dealing with players on a daily basis, you need to detach yourself from a guild. Unfortunately this position is a rather harsh one, but I think it will be needed to be neutral towards everyone. You will also assist new players as best as you can.

*Wardens are free to party up with whomever they wish to level with when not acting in a capacity of Warden. Even guildless they should be capable of enjoying playing the game just like everyone else.

----

Send me a PM or an email at Image with the following:

Code: Select all

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Main Character:
4. Most used Alts:
5. What TZ are you in (I.E. EST, GMT+1 etc.)

-

If applying for event

6. How many events can you run on average:
7. Give me two quick events that you can come up with. Give me the run-down on how it works, what you do, how you win, etc. It can be a twist on old events too.

-

If applying for quest

6. Describe a quest you would do for the world. How would you run it, what would it entail? Feel free to think outside the box. (I expect something a little longer than two sentences here.)

-

If applying for build/writer

6. Create one item with description.
7. Create one room description. It can be something you want to build, or an extension on the current world.
8. Create one NPC with description.

-

If applying for Scripter

6. Show or write a small 20-50 line scripts in LUA. (Can be longer if needed.)
7. Have you used LUA before? Are you comfortable with it?

-

If applying for artist

6. What kind of art can you create for the game. 2D? 3D? For rooms, monsters, etc.
7. Attach one or two images that you have created. They must be your own!

-

If applying for warden

6. Do you understand that you will have to detach yourself from any guild to remain neutral to everyone?
7. How many hours can you warden a week?
8. Answer the question: Player A is verbally attacking Player B with personal insults. It is player A's first time. What do you do?
9. Answer the question: Player C has just complained that Player D is killing them excessively in an area where a OAD key drops. What do you do?

Thanks.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Looking for: Event/Quest/Builder/Artist/Warden

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 am

Please send PMs on the board, best way for me to see them.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:03 am

Still gathering applications. Thanks.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 am

Still looking for event staffers the most out of all of them atm.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:06 am

I will be picking people next week around the 14th, Thanks. Got some good people for events I believe so we should have more events going too.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am

Still on-going. Mainly looking at build positions, and possibly quest. Feel free to apply for any though.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:35 am

Let's up this again.

The main lot I am looking for is Events and Build. I might think about Quest soon too now that we're more stable.

PM me your application. Will have a vote in a couple weeks and if you hear from me then you're a winner.

For EVENT STAFF I am looking for someone in the EU this time over US. Someone to do events mid-late EU tz.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 am

Bump for builders.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 am

Going to be splitting up builders. Builder and Writer positions are available.

I'm still taking apps for a EU event staffer too.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Looking for: Event/Quest/Builder/Writer/Scripter/Artist/Warden

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Updated positions. I am still taking positions and have not done any hiring yet. Will be doing so in a week or two. We are looking for a scripter.

Looking for event staffers again, of all time zones.

Return to “Useful Information/Warnings”