PP Items, Necklace/Amulets, Scroll of Unbinding

NiteHawk
Site Admin

PP Items, Necklace/Amulets, Scroll of Unbinding

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:48 pm

The first batch of prestige points items are now in!

Tier 1 costs 150PP, are are equivalent to purple OAD items (level 25).
Tier 2 costs 400PP, are are equivalent to purple OAD items +1. (They have a radiant enchantment on them, which is +1 higher then brills.)

There are also other items in for you to check out, like gold/experience boosters and a couple new ones which I will talk about below.

There are cheap gold/experience boosters that only cost 1PP so you can use up all your PP if needed.
Eventually we may have more items, like banes for example or more unique items, but don't expect them for awhile.

A WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE BUY BUTTON UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND PP. THERE IS NO 'WARNING MESSAGE' YET. Something I will have to add in the future. You were warned, there are no reimbursements!

---

Necklaces/Amulets are in, starting with two simple ones. Amulet of Natural Armor, and Amulet of Natural Armor +2. These items have 90 day expiries, but will grant 1 ac and 2 ac. All items of these types will have expiries and will require you 'upkeep' your special slot from time to time. I think 90 days is fair.

The first amulet can be bought at the shop for 50k gold or for 20PP. The second amulet can be bought for 120PP only.

---

Scroll of Unbinding will unsoulbound an item. It costs 100k gold or 35PP. It should be high enough price wise to not use on junk items, but still a good if you have unique items or rare OADs you want to move over or sell. The prices may chance as we see fit.

---

Thanks!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: PP Items, Necklace/Amulets, Scroll of Unbinding

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Also you can trade your PP via Heroic Coins.

However, there is a slight loss in PP for doing this, which is 5PP per coin.

Copper Heroic Coin costs 15PP, and will give 10PP on use.
Silver Heroic Coin costs 30PP, and will give 25PP on use.
Gold Heroic Coin costs 105PP, and will give 100PP on use.

Return to “General News”