Help with Levelling and Gear (info).

Fanatic

Help with Levelling and Gear (info).

Postby Fanatic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Guys,

I'm a former RoK player, and am currently levelling my first Monk (Saurian 22 23 19 10 14 10, Ice).

I am level 17 and am looking for some guidance on where to level. Does anyone know of mobs with fire Divinity from level 17-25?

Are there any items for the 15+ catagory I could possibly get myself?

Many thanks,

Fanatic

Inverno

Re: Help with Levelling and Gear (info).

Postby Inverno » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 am

Hi!

You can find some information about lvling areas here:

https://ember-online.com/wiki/index.php/Atlas

Good luck with lvling!
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

your best bet would be to find an active guild. now a days its a bit quicker to do the games quests in some cases than just grinding monsters as well. A guild should be able to give you a good idea of a place where you can quest and find the right div which would really give you some good exp.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Yeah get into a clan is your best bet. I understand from a previous conversation that you might like levelling alone, but this does not impede it - clans are the best source of information at the moment.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Fanatic

Postby Fanatic » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:35 am

Thank you for your kind replies and to the kind person who helped me out with gear :)

So at this stage, now that levels are taking a lot longer to gain, I'm looking for help with those div mobs :)

Please. does anyone at all know of any fire mobs? I need to find some for the rest of my level range, but any that people could tell me would be great :)

Thanks,

Fanatic

EDIT: Please whisper me ingame if you have a guild with active players :)

2nd EDIT: EVEN BETTER: If you can tell me the easiest way to figure out divinity of a mob that'd be even better :)

Fanatic

Postby Fanatic » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:52 am

Oh, I forgot!

In old RoK some classes took significantly less exp to level up. If I remember correctly knights took very little and some others took a LOT more then them.

Is this still the case?

anthriel

Postby anthriel » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:33 am

Fanatic wrote:Oh, I forgot!

In old RoK some classes took significantly less exp to level up. If I remember correctly knights took very little and some others took a LOT more then them.

Is this still the case?

Hi Fanatic - welcome to EO :)

Some classes still take longer than others but the difference isnt as great as RoK

This below link should give you all the info you need on how much exp for each class to reach lvl 25.

https://ember-online.com/wiki/index.php/Classes

There's also a limited bestiary on the wiki which may tell you some div info but im not sure how comprehensive it is. Not sure how to tell mob div in game except by trial and error / observation. To be honest, this game is geared alot more towards party leveling than RoK was (eg there's exp bonuses, killshot exp sharing, gold reward sharing etc)... some parties you can gain up to 30+ million exp and hour on certain monsters if the party size is big enough. I suggest /gapply-ing to a guild cos the members should be able help you exp faster and answer any Qs you have much easier

hope that helps :)

Return to “Archive Chat”