Ranger Events on Saturday June 10th! (4PM/6PM/8PM)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Ranger Events on Saturday June 10th! (4PM/6PM/8PM)

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Sorry this is so late, I will attempt to post this earlier in the future. There will be three events run on Saturday that are RANGER/STALKER ONLY!
I hope you guys have leveled your rangers by now! All times are based on server time!

4PM - General Mosh:
    -No parties.
    -Pots allowed.
    -Anything else goes.
    -Winner is last standing and will receive unique ranger armor.

6PM - 1vs1 TGC style event:
    -No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
    -No quest items allowed. (Crimson items) as I want it to be fair. Bows and any arrow type are allowed.
    -At least one pet is required. You will summon the pet before the fight starts. Only one pet can be summoned per fight, so pick carefully.
    -The pet MUST be killed first before you kill the player.
    -Pet healing and reviving can only be done AFTER the fight, not during!
    -I will take as many as I can possibly, Generally 16/24/etc.
    -Winner is last person and will receive a unique ranger bow.

8PM (or after TGC) - 3vs3 battles:
    -You will fight in teams of three. Feel free to party up with anyone (Guild/etc doesn't matter).
    -No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
    -No quest items allowed. (Crimson items) as I want it to be fair. Bows and any arrow type are allowed.
    -You will each summon a pet before the fight starts. Pets must be renamed for simplicity (A1, A2, A3 for example.)
    -The enemy pet(s) MUST be killed first before you kill the players on the team.
    -Pet healing and reviving can only be done AFTER the fight.
    -Winner is last standing and will receive a unique pet and unique arrow(s?).

You CAN only win once, to be fair to everyone.

Thanks!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Ranger Events on Saturday June 10th! (4PM/6PM/8PM)

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Grats to Hunter who won the mosh and got the Beastmaster's Armor, and Actaeon who won the TGC and earned a Beastmaster's Bow. Both items are equivalent to radiant oads with humming effects (so what you could potentially get with PP and getting lucky on max humming effects), but also have a couple unique properties. The armor grants 10% reduction to animal, aquatic, insect, and reptile npcs, while the weapon grants 10% damage bonus to the same. Both the armor and bow also grant 5% more pet efficiency as well. They are unique and quite good.

---

There was honestly not enough to run the 3vs3, so I will be looking into revising the event and attempting to do it sometime this week. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday at late night. We'll see though soon. We will try to run the event perhaps on Tuesday around 7 or 8PM server time in any case.

Thanks.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Grats to Hunter who won the mosh and got the Beastmaster's Armor, and Actaeon who won the TGC and earned a Beastmaster's Bow. Both items are equivalent to radiant oads with humming effects (so what you could potentially get with PP and getting lucky on max humming effects), but also have a couple unique properties. The armor grants 10% reduction to animal, aquatic, insect, and reptile npcs, while the weapon grants 10% damage bonus to the same. Both the armor and bow also grant 5% more pet efficiency as well. They are unique and quite good.

---

There was honestly not enough to run the 3vs3, so I will be looking into revising the event and attempting to do it sometime this week. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday at late night. We'll see though soon. We will try to run the event perhaps on Tuesday around 7 or 8PM server time in any case, and I'll most likely make it s 2vs2 tgc event instead of 3vs3.

Thanks.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Grats to FapDragon and Hiccup.

They win a Drake pet, and Infinity Arrow. (as the name claims eh?)

Thanks to everyone who entered! We will start again soon with anther class.

Return to “Event News”