1.4.1.0 Class Changes

NiteHawk
Site Admin

1.4.1.0 Class Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Will have more on the changes but for the classes to start:

Assassins and Thieves can now hide in the same spot after backstabbing/sniping. It takes 1.0 seconds to rehide. The old system is still in place however and is obviously faster if you choose to use that method. So you can be a better assassin/thief if you move back and forth.

Zerkers flurry bonus starts at 40%, then second hit is 45%, and third hit is 50%. They also get up to 8% more damage while they have less health. (Scales based on health level. 50% health is 4% more damage.)

Rangers pets now protect the owner. It is based on TauntLevel and Agility (not attack agility.) TauntLevel is 5% per level starting at 2. Each agility point grants an additional 0.2% more chance. You'll want to find those TauntLevel 3 or TauntLevel 4 pets! Example> My pet has tauntlevel of 3 and agility of 20. This means my pet has 14% chance to protect. ((TauntLevel-1)*5) + (Agility*0.2)..

Those pets that have high damage and tauntlevel of 2 won't really cut it for protection directly. So now theres a nice option to some other pets with this.

On top of that Rangers arrows now have a higher chance to hit critical damage. Around 5-6% more for most arrows.

Druids and MR talked about viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1754 which I felt is just. They still have MR, just not godly amounts since they are obviously always going to have HIGH wisdom compared to others. I know not everyone will be pleased with it, but it had to be done. We'll see about making druids more interesting as we tweak them though.

Dan

Re: 1.4.1.0 Class Changes

Postby Dan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Epic update.

Congratz to all involved.

Return to “Archive Chat”