Barbarian Event - July 31st to August 21st - Win Unique Prizes!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Barbarian Event - July 31st to August 21st - Win Unique Prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:33 am

Hello guys!

We now have a Barbarian event going! This means for three weeks you will have 15% more experience, and 7.5% more gold while leveling or using a Barbarian! The event will start today and last until August 21st! The experience and gold boosters are 24 hour boosters that can be viewed using /boost and will be reapplied each day. (It will not overwrite any higher boosters you may have, and it cannot stack!). We generally want feedback during this, any issues you might encounter and any ideas you might have.

After the boosting event is done, we will have a mosh, Barbarian only. I will have more details on this in the near future but expect unique items to be given out that are Barbarian specific, similar to our previous class event. Expect this on August 24th.

There have been some changes to Barbarians, and some more changes may come as we work on balancing them. They should be a high risk/high reward type class, taking more damage, but dealing more damage as well. Check viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1756 for changes on classes, including Barbarians!

Thanks!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Barbarian Event - July 31st to August 21st - Win Unique Prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am

Extended 3 more days.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Barbarian Event - July 31st to August 21st - Win Unique Prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey guys, the Barbarian event is going to be held next week on the 30th. Unfortunately I got back a little late and was not expecting it so I could not prepare in time.

I'll leave the Barbarian XP event going until then though too. Thanks guys and sorry!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Aug 30th Events - Win Unique Prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:53 am

Sorry for the late post guys. I will try to be better in the future and announce this ahead of time. Been swamped. These are the events for tomorrow barbarian/zerker only events.

5PM - General Mosh:
-No parties.
-Pots allowed.
-Anything else goes.
-Winner is last standing and will receive unique barbarian armor.

6:30PM - 1vs1 TGC style event:
-No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
-No quest items allowed. (Crimson items) as I want it to be fair. Two handers are allowed.
-I will take as many as I can possibly, Generally 16/24/etc.
-Winner is last person and will receive a unique barbarian 2H axe.

8PM (or after TGC) - 2vs2 battles:
-No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
-No quest items allowed. (Crimson items) as I want it to be fair. Two handers are allowed.
-I will take as many as I can possibly, Generally 16/24/etc.
-Winner is last team and will receive a unique item to barbarians.

Return to “Event News”