So lets talk politics

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Re: So lets talk politics

Postby Commander KO » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:'muricans shall go and fight in North Korea, like their forefathers!

Good luck with that!

ya jade you tell em, as what General Webb said applies to NATO:

....because the French haven't the nature for war. Their Gallic laziness combines with their Latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.

nato would not last one winter in korea this time if they tried.

nods severe, media war, but for profits as false scripted narrative sells like East coast vs west rap drama for record sales, or celebs breaking up and arguing reported in places....cash for em and another stage that makes emotions soar and is click bait supreme
Last edited by Commander KO on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Postby Commander KO » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:45 am

JadeFalcon wrote:Trump won!

Isnt "trump" another word for "fart"?

good joke bro

remember the zeros that kamikazi flew were mitsubishis and dissed america

so mr beach she, jadey our lusitanic master jester, mentor to us bards minstrels queer clowns and mariachis

remember your clan divine wind and thay was same joke about it....it sounds too much like flat-you-lance

so you and trump are same as far as im concerned now...plx send us aid in form of music?

peace and honor to daedroth and scare l'boo for soft lols and hard core for the luls is iced, nicehawk, amish

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

Terron

Postby Terron » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:12 pm

sure i can, what you have in mind?
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 am

Terron wrote:sure i can, what you have in mind?

A putin card? Or a malala yousafzai? iono i was awed at the card and ability to craft one i did not have anyone in mind......

Return to “Archive Chat”