Suggested party size for certain quests

JadeFalcon

Suggested party size for certain quests

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:29 am

Would it be possible to have, for certain quests (ex. Mendel, or Raider Chief) a warning that you "need a party of at least three to succeed"?
It just occurred to me that certain quests (namely raider chief) are next to impossible to solo at the level that they are offered. Even if new players try them, they will be slaughtered.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Suggested party size for certain quests

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:20 am

JadeFalcon wrote:Would it be possible to have, for certain quests (ex. Mendel, or Raider Chief) a warning that you "need a party of at least three to succeed"?
It just occurred to me that certain quests (namely raider chief) are next to impossible to solo at the level that they are offered. Even if new players try them, they will be slaughtered.

Alot of quests say it but it\s not defined heavy enough or is passed (I have seen some quests where it says bring a friend, but to be honest I'm sure it is missed.)

I fully agree though. Mendel needs 2 minimum and a good amount of potions or a healing class (Paladin/Druid, I did this with a druid/slayer combo, myself.)

But yeah, it should be actually SPECIFIC on stuff like that. Maybe I'll add an additional line in the quest log for it too.

Return to “Archive Chat”