PvP immunity and lvl25s

Folder

PvP immunity and lvl25s

Postby Folder » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Can we change this to only affect under 25s? Not sure why we have it on 25s in the first place, but it creates fun stuff like:

-Kill Kawa's rocks events and guy gets pvp immunity so there's no longer any threat from opponents, so he can just sit there and dink away and hope for a lucky killshot.

I mean this is such stupid gameplay it's absurd. I forget what we decided on immunity tbh, getting rid of it entirely after we get rid of XP loss? Was that the plan? Yes, I get annoyed when people abuse stuff like this. I couldn't care less about getting 3pp or whatever (I was on a priest not even dpsing the things) but on principle this is....well, really dumb.
<Silhouette>

Ohko

Re: PvP immunity and lvl25s

Postby Ohko » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm

I have brought this up before. It makes no sense for 25ers to get immunity. They're not losing anything besides their dignity after getting killed 3x, so they don't need the protection from the gods.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:13 am

Wow... this exists... why? why? :lol: :popcorn:
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:16 am

There is no immunity next patch because theres no XP loss. Something we talked about in that post. Obviously you can't have people immune when theres no loss, as they can just kill themselves to immune.

Return to “Archive Chat”