What Kind of event would you guys like to see?

Elvis

What Kind of event would you guys like to see?

Postby Elvis » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Looking for suggestions and or improvements to current ones. Lets see what you guys have!
Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

CGI

Re: What Kind of event would you guys like to see?

Postby CGI » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 am

The brig/thief most robbed gold event was discontinued a year or so ago. Was that ever brought back?

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am

CGI wrote:The brig/thief most robbed gold event was discontinued a year or so ago. Was that ever brought back?

I know that was a fan fav but the arena was tuned into what you see for the Monday mosh however I can bring that back at any time really just a matter of enough people showing up for it. Now that a lot more people have brigs I could prob field enough players for sure. I was planning on bringing it back when we did brig leveling month or whatever (for thieves and brigs). Anyways I’ll ready that over on build so when the update comes it will be all set to go and use more often. Hopefully we do brigs next on the leveling front so everyone has one and the event can become more standard.

Terron

Postby Terron » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:09 pm

randomizer event:

no prespells
everyone stands on 1 square
staff randomly selects 1 person. that person uses 1 attack (or all stam depending on event speed and numbers)
to spell up/summon/attack/hide/search/heal etc
after that person staff randoms a new person and so on and so forth
(/pets when summoned must have attacks halted)
goes until last man standing

(rot/ignite/burn weapons would need removed from event until it becomes really fast paced)
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:57 am

(tad unrelated - but did you guys stop posting KoTH results?? I need that!!!)

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=902&start=90
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 am

Old suggestions I have already made put succintly:

Team moshes/duels where you choose your teams beforehand.

For shits and giggles (and nostalgia) naked mud wrestling! Eh... I mean monk/ninja mosh/duels (could be applied to any melee though).

We have the random stuff, lets add some with structure:
Have a point based system based on team/participants kills and deaths. Teams/participants fight each other at least once (depending on number of participants/teams) or elmination tournament style.

Ah well must dash, family duties!
Might expand later.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

We need a event to unite community against a greater evil....

A PVE event related with Lore where players from differente guilds and groups must work together to protect Ciruin. Something where everyone lose or win together.
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Inverno wrote:We need a event to unite community against a greater evil....

A PVE event related with Lore where players from differente guilds and groups must work together to protect Ciruin. Something where everyone lose or win together.

Aye, thats a good idea.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Terron

Postby Terron » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 am

Guarded:

2 person koth style or bracket style combat where you guard your teammate. party must consist of a guard and any other non guardian character.

guards can use all mana and as many heals as they want. they can choose to protect or not to

non guard characters are subject to all normal combat rules. no int song/ff/2 max heals etc(event/crimson items?)
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 am

Terron wrote:Guarded:

2 person koth style or bracket style combat where you guard your teammate. party must consist of a guard and any other non guardian character.

guards can use all mana and as many heals as they want. they can choose to protect or not to

non guard characters are subject to all normal combat rules. no int song/ff/2 max heals etc(event/crimson items?)

There was something similar in ROK, but the guarded was an under 25th aye? Good enough idea.
However, as Folder has stated, it seems to be backward logic not to be allowed to use crimson items etc (at the very least allow for two sets of equipment you can switch between, or force everyone to use the same event based gear), this is not really aimed at you in particular btw, just everyone in general.
Also let's face it, if you are one of the few in an event with special gear, guess who will be a priority target.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”