Grander than a giant hamster

JadeFalcon

Grander than a giant hamster

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:23 am

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Grander than a giant hamster

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:43 am

-More character space
-Double global vault inventory space.
-3/7/10 room house.
--3 room house has a bedroom w/ temple and 50 vault space, a vault room with 50 vault space, and a living room (entry point).
--7 room house has a bedroom w/ temple and 50 vault space, a vault room with 100 vault space, a kitchen with 100 vault space for food/potions, a sauna (HP/MP gains), a garden (not yet coded but it will be very shortly after. Used for growing things for crafting.), a living room (entry point) and a upstairs hallway. This can be shared with one other person though the person you share with will have access to all but the bedroom vault.
--10 room house has a bedroom w/ temple and 100 vault space. Two vault rooms, one 100 vault space and another 50 vault space. A kitchen with 100 vault space for food/potions, a saurna (HP/MP gains), a garden (same as above), a training room with test dummies to beat on, and a academia/library plus the living room/hallway. You will be able to share with two other people but they won't have access to the bedroom vault as above.
-The ability to reclaim 1/3/5 characters that haven't been on for at least 6 months and are not at least level 20. (Reclaimed alts don't get deleted, just renamed).
-The ability to rename 1/2/3 characters of your own.
-A chance at the wheel of fortune (not the real name k.) You will get X spins a week and the packages will grant you masks, companion pets, and other neat little things such as a very low chance at more permanent things (Monster pic scroll rather than masks etc that allows you to pick any image, etc)
--Masks when equipped will give you a monster picture.
--Companions when out will give XP/Gold boost. May vary depending on the pet. They will go into hiding when outside of cities to prevent spam probably (kind of like invising itself). They do not get attacked by NPCs.
--Both masks/companions have a expire on them, however, you will get 1/2/3 tickets to make masks/companions expire timer reset so that they don't expire. Not sure on the exact details on this yet, but it will pretty much prevent the item from expiring.
--Expired masks/companions become trophies of a sort (collect them all type thing or sell them.). They expire because we don't want the market flooded, but we gave a way to make certain masks that you like permanent anyways.

Something of that sorts, all subject to change or more might be added. I know it's not the most fun stuff but we're trying to aim to not be P2W obviously. I wouldn't be a fan of that. The above is subject to change though.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:02 am

How much is it going to cost?
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Don't know yet, not alot.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 am

All looks great and glad it’s staying non pay to win. However I’d like to suggest a borderline p2w suggestion that maybe with the ultra top membership or whatever you get a free lvl 25 coupon that’s bound to account and not transferable.

Some people don’t have the time to level but would love to get right in on the action. It wouldn’t mean they are really paying to win and wouldn’t profit off it if they couldn’t take the char outta the account. I think it would be nice the older community we have that doesn’t have a ton of free time but wants to get in on the action.

Not sure how you would handle it maybe 1 per prem top membership. Not a monthly and can only be applied to the account once so they can’t cancel then start again.

edit: auto correct got me good

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:43 am

Lateralus wrote:All looks great and glad it’s staying non pay to win. However I’d like to ass a hoarder line suggestion that maybe with the ultra top membership or whatever you get a free 25 coupon that’s bound to account and not transferable ...

I like the coupon idea, then people can use coupons to get what they want from a choice of premium options.
You could add in the random "wheel of fortune" to spend coupons on as well, which could net you something better, or worse, than the cost of the spin, for those gamblers out there :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

killa

Postby killa » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeet. dont lowball urself on price now 8-)

Return to “Archive Chat”