Update Content Preview

Lateralus

Update Content Preview

Postby Lateralus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:29 pm

As you guys know the update is "Coming Soon" however it really is close so I wanted to give everyone a content preview over the next few days.

Oads/Mini Bosses
As you guys know we hired a few more builders a while back and they have been hard at work. We have 3-4 new mini oad areas completed and waiting for update to hit. I will let the builder of those areas share those previews but just wanted to give everyone an idea that its coming.

New World Walkers
These are still in the works however should be ready by update as well. I will let those builders chime in with more info when ready.

Daily Quests
Daily quests as some of you know have been a pretty big hit but we are looking to make these even more exciting for players with this next update. We added a whole new tier of daily quests that really are for the casual player.

Here is the breakdown:
Casual Quests level 15+ (should take 5-7mins to complete)
Veteran Quests level 21+ (should take 12-20mins to complete) (these are the current casual quests with some additions)
Hardcore Quests level 23+ (should take 35-50mins to complete) (these are the current vet/hardcore quests)
Boss Quests level 23+ (A quest you can do once a week per account that runs a certain boss only 1 group a day will be able to complete but champs marks rewards will be worth it. Intended to get players to run some lesser ran bosses and maybe even spur up some pvp at these bosses).

Overall we are adding about 10-15 new quests to the current ones so there will be a bit more variety. The casual vet and hardcore are all completed. Hopefully will have a few boss quests in the waiting as well if not very shortly after launch.

With all those new quests we are also adding some new rewards. I will jump into these in the upcoming days when we finalize them but we will be adding in a sort of mystery box option as a prize. When you pick this option its somewhat of a gamble you may get a lesser prize or you may get a price thats worth way more than the marks you pay. Again more details to come. This is complete as well we just need to land on a rate thats fair.

PP Items
Our wonderful builder gator created a new set of PP items. For those who are not interested in the of destruction and of protection items you'll now have another option in the Dwarven city of Delvar. They seemed to have found out how to craft some pretty strong equip using a material known as Novanite. I will let gator fill you in on these new armors and weapons and give you the exact names here in a bit.

Amulets
We will be introducing much stronger amulets. With great power comes great cost. We will finally have a real gold sink so collect that gold these amulets will be worth it. For the elite there is even an option beyond that amulets for PP. Keep an eye out on this tread as we introduce them and their power.

Boots/Gloves
boots/gloves will become full equipment and an everyday part of the game they will be great for extra progression and earned the same way other equip is earned. reg monsters, mini bosses, oad bosses and even pvp.

Keep in mind this is just the build side not the coding side that's a whole diff discussion but I at least wanted to give you an idea of what we have been up to. Keep an eye on this tread there will be daily updates with more and more info the closer we get to launching the update.

Elvis

Re: Update Content Preview

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:25 am

Upcomming oad!

The High Necro, also known as Vazar Crane the most feared necro of all of Alderra, known for his magical powers and powerful creations, Once a Citizen of Alderra he was pushed out for rumors of revealing an unknown truth to the people, therefore the council shoved him out of town and banished him from ever showing his face this really pissed off the High Necro and causes him to turn against Alderra, He wants REVENGE! All the good in his heart has turned to EVIL! Vazar Crane went off and built a fortress, and eventually started to recruit his own army of sorcery.
standing at night outside of town sounds of explosions and tremors from the experiments and trials. Its been many years since anyone has come face to face with the Necro himself. The townsfolk are starting to get scared he is coming up with something horrible and it will soon be unleashed!
he must be stopped, Is there anyone brave enough to stop him? Sneak silently into the fortress! The High Necro must be stopped before he destroys the land!

Will see some new drops not seen in-game yet :D, also a new dynamic puzzle system using scripting so be careful! "Again nothing is released yet until update" Just a preview of what to expect!
Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:56 am

Heya,

Good news! I am curious about those stuff!!!

What oads are going to drop in the new area? Is it reg blue? How much is going to be the new amulets? About the PP itens, are they going to have the same power, with a different description? About the dailyquest system (i like it a lot) the other prizes are going to be realeased?

Thanks for doing it for us.

_
Rafael

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:53 am

Will we be able to trade/reimbursement in our current pp items for the new named ones so we can buy the better named ones?

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Rafael wrote:Heya,

Good news! I am curious about those stuff!!!

What oads are going to drop in the new area? Is it reg blue? How much is going to be the new amulets? About the PP itens, are they going to have the same power, with a different description? About the dailyquest system (i like it a lot) the other prizes are going to be realeased?

Thanks for doing it for us.

_
Rafael

while i dont want to give out too much info on whats going to drop in the new areas so I will let the builders of those areas decide how much to share/tease.

I will tell you that these new areas are going to be full of crafting supplies as well as new boots and gloves. I believe there are a few rare purples as well.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Rodeo wrote:Will we be able to trade/reimbursement in our current pp items for the new named ones so we can buy the better named ones?

Just to clear this up the new pp items will be the Exact same power/ac etc as the old just diff names.

As for getting a diff named one off that bat there wont be an option for that however I will work it into crafting when we get there. Would look something like this:

square shield of protection + transmutation stone = Novanite Shield

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:55 pm

I would like to give a sugestion, if you are going to work on crafts, make some names more rare than others, same power but a few rare names! :)

:D

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:26 am

Id suggest craftable drops: ie
Dread Fang - kill the dread beasts for their fangs, x amount of fangs is needed to make a dread fang (this could replace the dread fang drops etc).

Some creatures could drop items that can be used in different crafts (bear hides of different variety, wolf hides or different variety, animals can drop sinew etc).
Have the drops tiered so that you can craft level specific gear (tougher beasties = better crafting materials for higher tier gear).
Certain materials give certain bonuses etc.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Cleasbyd

Postby Cleasbyd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 am

This update sounds Great. Is it going to be days, weeks or months before it’s goes live?

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:05 am

Great stuff!

Premium account, player and guilds houses coming into this update also?
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Return to “Archive Chat”