Mystery Auction

Boon

Mystery Auction

Postby Boon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:56 pm

I am wondering, am I the only one frustrated by the fact that the mystery auction is a publicized event with unique and special prizes and many players don't have any way to participate because we are not sitting on 400,000+ gold. I mean this is something that is suppose to be exciting and it excludes a lot of the players.

If this was designed to be a guild event then isn't the timing a bit off with the current situation that has been brought up about guilds.

Please don't misunderstand I appreciate the update and I truly enjoy the game but events that do not allow me any form of participation is very frustrating.

Lateralus

Re: Mystery Auction

Postby Lateralus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:01 am

Honestly it’s meant to take gold out of the economy and have a few good prizes. It’s also meant to encourage some grinding / gold farming if you really do want something.

I don’t have enough to win any boxes but then again would I rather maybe have one of the rare good prizes or a .5 stat ammy? I’d rather have the stat ammy maybe it’s not such a bad deal that one person is wasting a ton of gold on that stuff. Honestly I doubt a ton of bids will go in until a few hours before it’s over.

Boon

Postby Boon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:04 am

For me this is the first event I have been here for and I just wish I could participate in some way.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:14 am

If you haven't got a decent amount of gold, I wouldn't bother. You might end up using your reserves and getting something you think is meh.
As Lat said, this is a gold sink for those swimming in cash (or for someone who likes to take a gamble) and to encourage peeps to go out grinding for goldz.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:02 pm

shedevil -2
wrip - 1
tin - 2
fey -5
q_Q - 1
welfare -3
ohko - 1
silvermoon - 2