CM points item lists.

daedroth

CM points item lists.

Postby daedroth » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:59 am

I noticed when tinkering with the wiki that there are no helms or shields you can buy with CM points. Is this meant or is it an oversight?
Either way it would be nice if they existed, for the sake of completeness if nothing else.
Aye! And an instrument too.
There is also no body armour.

Actually... wouldn't it be better to have the name of Contenders items changed to something like Adventurers item? Ie Contenders Gloves to Adventurer's Gloves.
Champion items could stay the same or become Hero items.
It seems more fitting since these quests are a mix of gathering/buying/killing things to help people, as in "making the world a better/safer place".
Contender to me seems more like a gladiator/arena/fighting type thing.
Any opinions?
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Re: CM points item lists.

Postby Styx » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Twchnically, I think k the name adventures is used from lvl 1 to 8, I'd have to look, but might have problems and or renaming a lot of stuff

daedroth

Re: CM points item lists.

Postby daedroth » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:22 am

Styx wrote:Twchnically, I think k the name adventures is used from lvl 1 to 8, I'd have to look, but might have problems and or renaming a lot of stuff

Adventurer was just an example that seems to fit, but mercenary would work too.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”