Drakebloods need love?

Terron

Re: Drakebloods need love?

Postby Terron » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:00 pm

armor dont matter in general lol theres no ultimate system set forth by the rng gods that even says you are going to get an absorb in a short series of 7 -15 attacks. your chances are there and may even be in your favor, but its an uncertain rng roll. isnt like weapons where you take off a blue weapon and put a humming purple on and shoot up 30 minimum and 33 max damage every hit.

drakes are mostly ninjas minstrels and cavaliers. my opinion they are the best cavs but then again losing 50 hps and 1 str for huge mr is the obvious choice here.

one of the major flaws here is playability. you can throw your unique quest saber on a drake or a dark elf or goblin. you like the drake more play it it gets gobbled up in events, moshes, pked, dies on oads vs magical beasts, slaughtered repeatedly at dragon fights. you pay 100k and put your shit on a dark elf end of story.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:51 am

Terron wrote:one of the major flaws here is playability. you can throw your unique quest saber on a drake or a dark elf or goblin. you like the drake more play it it gets gobbled up in events, moshes, pked, dies on oads vs magical beasts, slaughtered repeatedly at dragon fights. you pay 100k and put your shit on a dark elf end of story.

Thats how i feel actually hehe. I love my Drake, but im weak againt magic and not strong enough in meelee to compensate it :P
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Terron

Postby Terron » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:43 am

yeah, they definitely dont have enough physical bonus to compensate the mr loss.

its pretty much the reciprocal with gnomes and elementals. -4-5 str, -agi and/or end, for a whoopin 8% mr....you should be able to walk any gnome/ele melee character vs a caster and win 9 out of 10, because if you walked into a melee fight you are losing 9 out of 10.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Return to “Archive Chat”