Squire at Max Level

daedroth

Squire at Max Level

Postby daedroth » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:48 am

Quoting NH:

"If for some reason you hit the max experience of a SQUIRE, then you have permission to create another 8). I can't boost the EXP higher at the moment due to programming (int) limitations (forgot to use a long value here as didn't think it was needed.).

So if you end up hitting it, you can continue with another character on the same account."

Do you mean delete then remake. The exp you made on the one you deleted will be kept track of (account bound)?
Or just make another one and keep the old one?
Either way, this wont be a problem with me. I doubt i will reach the cap :D
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Squire at Max Level

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:08 pm

daedroth wrote:Quoting NH:

"If for some reason you hit the max experience of a SQUIRE, then you have permission to create another 8). I can't boost the EXP higher at the moment due to programming (int) limitations (forgot to use a long value here as didn't think it was needed.).

So if you end up hitting it, you can continue with another character on the same account."

Do you mean delete then remake. The exp you made on the one you deleted will be kept track of (account bound)?
Or just make another one and keep the old one?
Either way, this wont be a problem with me. I doubt i will reach the cap :D

Don't delete, why would you do that? :P

Just make a new squire if you have maxed out experience on another, so you'll have two squires on the account.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:10 am

Aight cheers.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 am

Next question!
Regarding the EXP scrolls. How will they work?
Say you have a 300 mil exp scroll and you use it on an alt that only needs 250 mil, what will happen to the 50 mil?
Etc etc.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:22 am

daedroth wrote:Next question!
Regarding the EXP scrolls. How will they work?
Say you have a 300 mil exp scroll and you use it on an alt that only needs 250 mil, what will happen to the 50 mil?
Etc etc.

You won't get 300mil scrolls. They will be split up into 50mil/10mil. They work like any other scrolls. Any extra go into a void.

Return to “Archive Chat”