Easter/Vernal Equinox 2019 & Beyond!

Aduka

Easter/Vernal Equinox 2019 & Beyond!

Postby Aduka » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce our celebration of Easter/Vernal Equinox. Our festivities will begin on Sunday, April 14th at server reset and conclude on Sunday, April 21st at server reset. Four special NPC will be available during this time and will offer unique quests which will allow players to progress toward a Blue Item, Purple Item, or Easter Basket. As always, Easter eggs will spawn through the game, however, the prizes and awards have been changed from previous years. We will also be observing increased gold and experience during this period, so if you cannot participate everyday there will be something for someone!

General Information:

Please note that the rewards will require daily work to achieve. You will only be able to get one of the Blue or Purple items and your effort will determine which is available.

Expect to spend 5 days for the highest rewards, roughly 5 hours total of game play total, and 3 days, or 3 hours total for mid-grade rewards. This is most likely to become the format of holidays moving forward, so if you like it or would like to see anything different don't hesitate to let us know!

As always, thank you for your participation and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Happy Adventuring,

Zombeh

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Easter/Vernal Equinox 2019 & Beyond!

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:03 am

XP is boosted by 10% and Gold is boosted by 5% during this event!

On April, Saturday 20th, eggs will spawn around the world and you can earn easy PP! There might also be a bunny spawn somewhere. ;)

The times of spawns are:
7am (reset)
1pm
7pm

The server may lag when it's spawning. I tried to make it as painless as possible. (I need to make stuff like this run on a separate thread to not lag the server, but it's a future thing.)

All will be broadcasted by the server and on discord when something interesting is happening!

Return to “Event News”