Embers being upgraded and other suggestions.

Wop

Embers being upgraded and other suggestions.

Postby Wop » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:20 pm

I know that I have mentioned this to a few people but I would like to see it so we can upgrade embers. 1% embers are just vendor trash and filling a bank up with 2% doesn't make a lot of sense, but maybe we could add a system where a certain number of the same % embers can be upgrade for one ember of the next level. Hunting for a good 3-4% ember of the kind you require can be a lil difficult but 2% embers drop all day long, so what if we did like 5 x 2% embers to make a 3% and then x number of 3% to make a 4%? Just another way to keep the flood of useless items from being useless.

This could be applied to items as well i suppose, x number of flaming hakamas combined to make a humming one. Now im just rambling, but trying to cut down on clutter would be good. I know the Points Quest cut a lot of clutter from game, but it seems most people have finished with it and we will again see an influx of items rolling in. Could even implement another kind of pts quest that grants a Scroll of enchantment something better than what can currently be made. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Styx

Re: Embers being upgraded and other suggestions.

Postby Styx » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:00 am

Tops to.good idea.for embers

Return to “Archive Chat”