A warning about sharing accounts

NiteHawk
Site Admin

A warning about sharing accounts

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:08 am

Sharing accounts has been quite common now and I want to tell you it is a terrible idea. Sharing accounts voids you of any actual support when you get robbed by them. We seen it in the past, and we'll see it here too.

Giving anyone access to your account makes them co-owners of the account. It's a risky thing to do, and just because you 'know' someone now, doesn't mean they won't bite you in the back in the future. If gold, items, or characters go missing, then you yourself are at fault for giving them access to begin with, and we won't fix your faults.

The game has been here plenty long now that level 25'ers are fairly common now, and leaders/officers sharing accounts with other leaders/officers makes no real sense to me. STOP SHARING ACCOUNTS. 99.9% of the time, you are to blame.

---

On the other side, if you do thief I will let account holders know whatever knowledge I have. Regardless that it is the owners fault for sharing in the first place, whoever has account access has the right to have that information. I will be making some logging tools that are accessible by the account holder in the near future so you don't have to bother staff about it that give information such as who logged in account and at what times, possibly with the trade/auction update coming.

Return to “Useful Information/Warnings”