Honeywood Bog

Thoth

Re: Honeywood Bog

Postby Thoth » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Chris, do you want the areas to be in google doc or spreadsheet and does it need to be laid out any such way? Basically, if you setup a template I can go on and start putting all our ducks in a row. I want to be sure before I go around proof/editing his area and find out I just have to do it all over again......
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am

Thoth wrote:Chris, do you want the areas to be in google doc or spreadsheet and does it need to be laid out any such way? Basically, if you setup a template I can go on and start putting all our ducks in a row. I want to be sure before I go around proof/editing his area and find out I just have to do it all over again......

Just keep it in google docs for now. The format is similar to how SoE was.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:46 am

:P

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:02 pm

About done. You have some homework to do tonight. I rewrote a few things and left two notes for you concerning each area portion. Do what I requested when you have a chance and then I'll help with the rewrites. You missed out on a few things. Bear in mind when writing an area you really should imagine the entire environment and everything that entails from a player point of view. You are going to shops, getting drops, seeing squares upon entering and another description upon looking around. So be sure to write those things up too. Also your keys and items need to be named and described. So far so good though. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Lemme know when you're good and I'll proof it a second time.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Thanks I actually had a dream about this area and mapped it out on the fly. It's usually when I go ni to work early and stay up all day that I have odd dreams like this. I left out all the erotica parts tho for pg 13 audiences. I'll look at it when I get home so what you said.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Rodeo wrote:Thanks I actually had a dream about this area and mapped it out on the fly. It's usually when I go ni to work early and stay up all day that I have odd dreams like this. I left out all the erotica parts tho for pg 13 audiences. I'll look at it when I get home so what you said.

Shit just got weird :shock: :lol:

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm

I never claimed to be normal.

Return to “Archive Chat”