Wiki and you!

Ohko

Re: Wiki and you!

Postby Ohko » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:38 am

Methaeus wrote:There are a few things I'd like to add such as drops from OAD's like flame salamander, archfiend, etc. as well as possibly adding a daily quest section under quests.

The equipment list is a little outdated and definitely need some updating for the newer OADs. However, the daily quests are at the top of the quest page already.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Methaeus wrote:There are a few things I'd like to add such as drops from OAD's like flame salamander, archfiend, etc. as well as possibly adding a daily quest section under quests.

Check your email 8)

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:39 am

I just added a section in the wiki trying to highlight some of the differences between RoK and EO. Please feel free to contribute.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:31 am

Do all map names match up in all the instances they appear? In the past I am sure the name on the player window and the name in the text windows did not match. If they matched it would make things way better (especially for wiki additions).
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:38 pm

I don't think i follow on this. In terms of sorting though if it is anything on the wiki is probably based on only what is there to use, and/or plugins but there aren't many for mediawiki.

Eld

Postby Eld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:57 am

daedroth wrote:Do all map names match up in all the instances they appear? In the past I am sure the name on the player window and the name in the text windows did not match. If they matched it would make things way better (especially for wiki additions).

There's 2 names for squares.

One is the area name, this is shown on the map screen and when you type /g and also when you type /n
These will all match each other.
This is in effect the region you're in, like Kakegi Grove or Seamoor City.

The other name is the square name, this will vary square by square.
I.e. Academia, Bank, Tavern etc.

Some squares may have typos in either the area or square name, in which case please raise a report for this.

Thanks!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:15 am

I ran around a couple of the areas where I remembered the names didn't match up and they seem to now, so maybe all fixed.
I love sheep.

Return to “General Discussion”