Changes to non-aggressive spells + Twilight Dragon + Upcoming Events

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Changes to non-aggressive spells + Twilight Dragon + Upcoming Events

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:08 pm

I'm making some changes to see if the game-play fits a bit better with this at reset tomorrow.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMBAT TIMER, CASTING A POSITIVE SPELL WILL NOT INTERRUPT FOOD/WATER ITEMS AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU A COMBAT TIMER. (Casting it while in combat still resets the combat timer.)

This means that if you are healing or casting a buff spell like POWER, it will not stop your healing process of foods, or regeneration process of drinks!

If I miss any spells or skills that are positive/buff and still interrupt your meal while having no combat timer, please let me know.

---

Twilight Dragon will be out tomorrow! Expect him to be pretty rough. Teamwork is the key!

NOTE: Dragons will eventually be changed to spawn only 3 dragons per day, enjoy all 5 for now though.
NOTE 2: We are probably going to be adjusting how dragons drop scales and changing it around once we have other PVP systems in place that don't take away from PVP. I think a point based system + PVE for dragons will be better for example. However I don't want to change this until we have multiple PVP elsewhere that is actually viable and fun.

---

We will have an upcoming event or two soon as well. There may even be a unique item coming out for everyone soon. Oh my!

Enjoy guys!

Return to “Development Log”