Welcome to the Ember Online Wiki!
The purpose of this wiki is to provide information about the races, classes, areas and items of Ember Online , as well as to provide tips and guidance for its players. Any unrelated material will be removed.
The game is currently in the development phase so any information found here is subject to change.
- New Player Guide - New to Ember Online? Start here!
- Differences between Ember Online and RoK (Realms of Kaos) - If you played RoK and have just found EO have a look here for some of the differences between the games.
- Atlas - This is a list of the Cities, Leveling Areas and Oad Areas.
- World Map - World map of Ciruin.
- Bestiary - Information on monsters and NPCs.
- Commands - A guide to in-game commands.
- Divinity Wheel - This is a chart that depicts the divinities available to players in the game, along with some basic Divinity information.
- Races - Information about all the races.
- Classes - Information about all the classes.
- Spells - Information about all the spells.
- Skills - Information about the various skills.
- Equipment - Basic information on available equipment
- Uncommon Equipment - Basic information on uncommon equipment
- Miscellaneous Items - Basic information on items you can buy from the shops or are dropped by creatures on their death.
- Champion Marks/Daily Quest Information - Information about Champion Marks and the Daily Questing system.
- Quests - This is a list of all the Quests available.
- Lexicon - Terminology used in Ember Online.
- Building - Information on how to build and script.
- Events - Schedule of events.
- Help - Technical support for errors.