Stat Re-allocation System

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Stat Re-allocation System

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Made a new thread for this.

The stat reallocation system is a pretty basic system that allows you to change your characters stats for experience points. The following EXP will be removed when you use the reallocation:

Level 0-8 - NO EXP LOSS.
Level 9-15 - 12.5% EXP LOSS.
Level 16-25 - 25% EXP LOSS.

---

When you do this, you will be reset to level 1. You will however gain gold back up to the level you can get up to after the EXP loss. For example, if you are level 25 and use the stat allocation system, chances are you will be able to level to 24. You will get gold up to level 24. You will need to unequip everything before re-allocating as well.

There are some things you will lose, and there is nothing that I can really do about it right now:
1. You will lose your pet if you are a ranger.
2. You will lose any boosters enabled.
3. You will lose any special attributes on your character (I.E. If there is a potion in the future that grants STR for 48 hours.)

You will however keep all your items, which is a plus.

---

Your position will NOT be moved, so it is advised that you move to Seamoor before doing so. I warn the player before hand as well in the client, but I do not move the client because there is a high chance people would make easy transfer alts that teleported to Seamoor this way. Gotta think like a chump when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Gold will be on the player, so make sure you don't go dying. You won't get reimbursed for failing.

---

There is also a method I can add to characters that grants them a free reallocation. I will generally be doing this after we balance out the game better. This means that you can reallocate without losing any EXP regardless of level. The only downside is you HAVE to use it the next time you attempt to reallocate. You cannot save it for a rainy day. (Which would be another exploit anyways.)

If you make a mistake, you can re-allocate your stat points again for free. This MUST be done before you level however. One you level, you need to start paying again. I will not be reimbursing anyone anything if they make a mistake or fail. It is the way of life.

Expect this soon though.

Thi

Re: Stat Re-allocation System

Postby Thi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 am

Badass! thanks for this.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Stat Re-allocation System

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Next patch this now gives gold for spells lost too.

Return to “Archive Chat”