/hide.

Should you require to move out of the room to rehide?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Leave it as is, if you are found out or backstab, you need to leave the room and come back to hide again.
47%
You can rehide regardless of being found or backstabbing
7%
You have to leave the room if you are found through searching, but not backstabbing someone.
47%

Total votes: 15
NiteHawk
Site Admin

/hide.

Postby NiteHawk » Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Should you require to move back and forth after a backstab to rehide? Same for being searched out?

The only benefit I see is it makes a delay into attacking rather than it being pretty instant. Probably up to a second extra. This might be a good enough reason though.

Grahf

Re: /hide.

Postby Grahf » Tue May 31, 2016 12:44 pm

I'm used to the leaving/coming back to backstab now after years of use, but if i remember right it was confusing and made no sense when i started. As long as the attack apeed is balance out with other classes i say dont make them leave.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue May 31, 2016 1:48 pm

Just so we are clear option 3 (the leading vote getter) means if you backstab then you must leave the square to rehide but if you are just searched out you can rehide without leaving the square?

Kawasaki

Postby Kawasaki » Tue May 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Another question on option 3. Do you have to /hide again after a successful backstab?

Grahf

Postby Grahf » Tue May 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Lateralus wrote:Just so we are clear option 3 (the leading vote getter) means if you backstab then you must leave the square to rehide but if you are just searched out you can rehide without leaving the square?

Im pretty sure it means if you are found by someone searching the room you have to leave and come back to hide. But you can hide and backstab over and over without leaving.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue May 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Grahf wrote:
Lateralus wrote:Just so we are clear option 3 (the leading vote getter) means if you backstab then you must leave the square to rehide but if you are just searched out you can rehide without leaving the square?

Im pretty sure it means if you are found by someone searching the room you have to leave and come back to hide. But you can hide and backstab over and over without leaving.

Correct

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue May 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Ahh I thought it was the other way around I guess I'll change my vote to leave it how it is. Not really a big deal either way but I like the idea of it taking a bit more time and speed being a factor.

Return to “Archive Chat”