Current Stats

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:11 am

Trying to remember what every stat does right now and add it for you guys here. If you see missing stuff ask or let me know.

Strength
-Physical Damage

Agility
-Dodge
-Hit rate

If two characters have the same level they will have a dodge rate of 50%. Every agi point higher or lower should be about 3-4% per point. Monks have a hidden modifier, which is typically like having +2 AGI. Barbarians would be opposite. This along with damage will be balanced out better when we have the level 25 'test week'.

Endurance
-HP amount per level
-Speed of passive HP gain. (7.4 seconds - (Endurance/10))
--Will also effect HP speed gain in temples.

Intelligence
-Spell damage **
-Spell duration. **
-Fizzle rate. **
-Hiding (vs Search)
-Searching (vs Hide)
-Autosneak amount (Level*Int*0.06)
-Steal amount
**Does not effect bards.

Wisdom
-Resistance to spells (Class/Race can also effect this on top. But without wisdom, it makes it a moot point.)
-Amount of MP
-Damage negation to spells. This will be a set amount and will reduce the oncoming damage that breaks through resistance.
-Speed of passive MP gain. (10 seconds - (Wisdom/10))
--Will also effect MP speed gain in temples.

Charisma
-Bards use this for any spell damage, duration, fizzle rate, etc.
-Taunt and Mark skill. (Knight & Ranger)
10 charisma: 0 HP -- 0 MP
11 charisma: 0-1HP -- 0 MP
12 charisma: 0-1HP -- 0-1 MP
13 charisma: 1-2HP -- 0-1 MP
14 charisma: 1-2HP -- 0-2 MP
15 charisma: 1-3HP -- 0-2 MP
16 charisma: 1-3HP -- 1-2 MP
17 charisma: 2-4HP -- 1-2 MP
18 charisma: 2-4HP -- 1-3 MP
19 charisma: 2-5HP -- 1-3 MP
20 charisma: 2-5HP -- 2-3 MP
21 charisma: 3-6HP -- 2-3 MP
22 charisma: 3-6HP -- 2-4 MP
23 charisma: 3-7HP -- 2-4 MP

Reckqq
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby Reckqq » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 am

Is Charisma breakpoint based? As in being between above 16 but below 20( say 17-19) will still give you only 2 to 4 hp.
:evil: TJ Lethal :twisted:

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 am

Reckqq wrote:Is Charisma breakpoint based? As in being between above 16 but below 20( say 17-19) will still give you only 2 to 4 hp.


Yes. I am actually aiming to adjust it though.

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:06 am

I.E.

Char stat, and values.
23 3 to 7 HP
21 3 to 6 HP
19 2 to 5 HP
17 2 to 4 HP
15 1 to 3 HP
13 1 to 2 HP
11 0 to 1 HP

12 0 to 1 MP
14 0 to 2 MP
16 1 to 2 MP
18 1 to 3 MP
20 2 to 3 MP
22 2 to 4 MP


Alternation between MP and HP... pretty much. Won't be useful for all classes to have certain charisma points but it should field it a bit better if they need something random to sink into. At minimum two points for non MP users.

User avatar
Folder
Posts: 1282
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:04 am
Location: Texas

Re: Current Stats

Postby Folder » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:32 am

Agi used to be the modifier for stealing, right? I feel like we don't want int to be the main stat for thieves (if it affects stealing, sneaking, searching, disarming...). Everyone would just make gnome thieves at that point. Agi should come into play somewhere besides combat, which thieves are not great at anyways.
<Silhouette>

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:53 am

Folder wrote:Agi used to be the modifier for stealing, right? I feel like we don't want int to be the main stat for thieves (if it affects stealing, sneaking, searching, disarming...). Everyone would just make gnome thieves at that point. Agi should come into play somewhere besides combat, which thieves are not great at anyways.


Yeah, I intended on actually changing it to AGI. Had a talk with others about it in the past.

User avatar
Lateralus
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: Current Stats

Postby Lateralus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:49 am

NiteHawk wrote:I.E.

Char stat, and values.
23 3 to 7 HP
21 3 to 6 HP
19 2 to 5 HP
17 2 to 4 HP
15 1 to 3 HP
13 1 to 2 HP
11 0 to 1 HP

12 0 to 1 MP
14 0 to 2 MP
16 1 to 2 MP
18 1 to 3 MP
20 2 to 3 MP
22 2 to 4 MP


Alternation between MP and HP... pretty much. Won't be useful for all classes to have certain charisma points but it should field it a bit better if they need something random to sink into. At minimum two points for non MP users.



Kinda off topic but this would be good info to have when creating a character (not the hole chat maybe just base hp + bonus from chr so people know that don't read the forums or wiki)

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 am

Not really going to add that to the character creation at this time though.

User avatar
Kruell
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: Current Stats

Postby Kruell » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:53 pm

I'm guessing when the new client comes out there will be a total revamp of the character creation which actually explains things for new players as they create the character. The specifics don't need to be in the creation due to space, but people need to know what each stat does for them.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

User avatar
NiteHawk
Site Admin
Posts: 3829
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Re: Current Stats

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:53 am

Kruell wrote:I'm guessing when the new client comes out there will be a total revamp of the character creation which actually explains things for new players as they create the character. The specifics don't need to be in the creation due to space, but people need to know what each stat does for them.


Yeah could have a hover over on each stat with some information when they select a certain class.


Return to “Race/Class”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron