Level 25 store-bought gear.

Kismet

Level 25 store-bought gear.

Postby Kismet » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Really not everyone is going to have the luck or accessibility to obtain those rare high-end drops. Would even the playing field in my humble opinion.

Cynic

Re: Level 25 store-bought gear.

Postby Cynic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Kismet wrote:Really not everyone is going to have the luck or accessibility to obtain those rare high-end drops. Would even the playing field in my humble opinion.

Genuine point, i'm sure there will be more confident scaling as build put forth more elbow grease. Surely.

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:15 pm

I believe any drop should be better then any store bought item though.

Kismet

Postby Kismet » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:59 am

I'm not suggesting they should be equal to or better than the rare drops. It's just that the only option I currently see for those who can't readily obtain them are level 20 store-boughts. I'm thinking they should be, as expected, slightly worse than the level 25 rares but still an option for those who made the journey.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:25 am

Kismet wrote:I'm not suggesting they should be equal to or better than the rare drops. It's just that the only option I currently see for those who can't readily obtain them are level 20 store-boughts. I'm thinking they should be, as expected, slightly worse than the level 25 rares but still an option for those who made the journey.

Yes this would be nice maybe in the capital town once its complete. white level 25 items would be nice to fill the gaps we are missing in oads atm. would also give a nice gold sink for people since there really isnt any atm besides leveling.

Return to “Archive Chat”