latest mosh total bullshit

daedroth

Re: latest mosh total bullshit

Postby daedroth » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 am

To win moshes, you need GREATNESS!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

killa

Postby killa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:05 pm

greatness was achieved in the last mosh when the team of gemini and myself took the win 8-)

On that note i am quite pleased with the efforts put forth by lateralus with his random moshes, it breaks up the boredom keep it up, i love the unplannedness. Its very cool that we have planned events, and random unplanned ones. Now that the gargoyles are gone it was quite enjoyable.

killa

Postby killa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:05 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Sometimes your slayer won't be op in certain situations. Welcome to life :P

Slayers are great at PVP content, but when it comes to PVE like monster moshes, they won't be. You should probably eventually see about leveling another character that has healing abilities if you ant ot be able to win most of the moshes. It's very obvious why a priest would win here because you don't need to deal with damage, you have to deal with survival. That's what this mosh is about, surviving.

But then it's similar to why in TGC a priest would probably die, they aren't suited for one vs one combat unless they are able to heal all the time, but they have the lowest damage output meaning they often can't kill either.

I think there tends to be different classes for different situations, and I totally approve of this.

You're off the hook for now! But ill find something to complain about again---someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Drasp

Postby Drasp » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Reading this thread made poop look good. Let me modify that: reading this thread made this contribution look like a contribution.

killa

Postby killa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Drasp wrote:Reading this thread made poop look good. Let me modify that: reading this thread made this contribution look like a contribution.

:lol: ............... :x

Return to “Archive Chat”