Just found this from rok

Cleasbyd

Just found this from rok

Postby Cleasbyd » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:06 am

Every now and I check to see if that globe has gone green but alas no, then I seen a thread for ember online. Checked the screenshots and wiki and it seems nearly the same which is good! Gonna have a download and try a paladin ( standard first character) and see how it is. See everyone inside!

Satsujin

Re: Just found this from rok

Postby Satsujin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:46 am

Welcome to Ember Online! While we did start based on ROK, there are a number of differences that make Ember very different, the big one being that we only allow one alt online at a time, and as such the game is balanced to make it so any class can survive on its own. So while you're welcome to start with a paladin if you like, you don't have the same obligation to do so that you did on ROK.

Happy leveling :)
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

Cleasbyd

Postby Cleasbyd » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:55 am

Oh cool . Guess I'll have a think

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Satsujin wrote:Welcome to Ember Online! While we did start based on ROK, there are a number of differences that make Ember very different, the big one being that we only allow one alt online at a time, and as such the game is balanced to make it so any class can survive on its own. So while you're welcome to start with a paladin if you like, you don't have the same obligation to do so that you did on ROK.

Happy leveling :)

As Satsujin said the game has been balanced for one character on the monster side and also player side. A lot of classes have had skills added to make them more solo friendly. Realistically you should be able to play any class and survive solo just fine 1-25.

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Cleasbyd wrote:Every now and I check to see if that globe has gone green but alas no, then I seen a thread for ember online. Checked the screenshots and wiki and it seems nearly the same which is good! Gonna have a download and try a paladin ( standard first character) and see how it is. See everyone inside!

Cheers. If you need help ingame there's a helper chat channel you can utilize. Someone will get your questions answered :).
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”