PVP and newbies - What to do?

killa

Re: PVP and newbies - What to do?

Postby killa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Right lol I have div on fly and i still went 0 for 3 in duels against him last night, just cant hit :oops:

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:24 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Image

lmfao stone cold :lol:
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........................................... :x

Thi

Postby Thi » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Honestly, you guys are over complicating this... The only thing I think needs fixing is that lvl 25s can kill lvl 9s... Make it so there's a level gap for people to be able to fight, like, you can only fight people that are 10 levels away from yours and then you avoid having lvl 25s one rounding lowbies, cause when they go for 15s if they get a lucky BS they could get a kill otherwise the lvl 15 might be able to run away.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Thi wrote:Honestly, you guys are over complicating this... The only thing I think needs fixing is that lvl 25s can kill lvl 9s... Make it so there's a level gap for people to be able to fight, like, you can only fight people that are 10 levels away from yours and then you avoid having lvl 25s one rounding lowbies, cause when they go for 15s if they get a lucky BS they could get a kill otherwise the lvl 15 might be able to run away.

Level 15 cleric still has aid I believe and if not a good round of heals. So you can just party with them and no one can kill your heals. It breaks pvp tbh. Anything higher than level 12 imo can do too much to ruin world pvp as we know it.

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Do you really think anyone is going to do that though? It's a lot of hassle, plus you need to be out of group so you don't level. Maybe someone would do it but I don't much see the point of it.
<Silhouette>

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:25 am

Folder wrote:Do you really think anyone is going to do that though? It's a lot of hassle, plus you need to be out of group so you don't level. Maybe someone would do it but I don't much see the point of it.

Not really on the leveler side no but I don't see why a few chanters and a slayer wouldn't carry a level 15 cleric around invis to heal them while pking or going into a battle with a rival clan or whatnot.

Satsujin

Postby Satsujin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:32 am

Okay, so I hate world PvP, anyone who's listened to me talk for more than ten minutes (or has tried to kill me) knows it. Upping the divine protection to 14 seems to be the fairest solution for everyone, with your level up to 15 being when it ends. By then, you have a good understanding of how your class works, most of your skills, and access to decent gear, as well as having been exposed to enough of the player base to know who to avoid.

Allowing those level 8-14 to fight each other too would be a nice option, since the way soulbinding works cuts down in the issue of twinking characters by a hell of a lot. Or make divine protection a toggle, you can choose to turn it off at 8 and go it alone with no way to turn it back on, or it automatically turns off at 15, again with no way to turn it back on.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:29 am

Aid is not level 15. It's level 18. I don't see a level 15 jurgen cleric really doing much in PVP. If it's an issue in the future I'll prevent them from healing higher levels. I doubt it will be the case though.

Return to “Archive Chat”