Drelvar

Folder

Re: Drelvar

Postby Folder » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Deehok wrote:
I just want to state, that the orishium rocks spawn every few hours randomly (2-4 hours). I'm interested to know if its working proper, and such. They are pretty much like little gifts. Has anyone tried them out yet? You'd obviously need a certain item to break them on the 4th level. 8)

The spawn rate seems fine, but I'ved busted up about 24-26 of the deposits now with not a single thing to show for it.

Ya same thing for me. Didn't kill that many but didn't see any drops and they give no xp either (which is fine I just thought if nothing dropped maybe they were for xp but nope).
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Folder wrote:
Deehok wrote:
I just want to state, that the orishium rocks spawn every few hours randomly (2-4 hours). I'm interested to know if its working proper, and such. They are pretty much like little gifts. Has anyone tried them out yet? You'd obviously need a certain item to break them on the 4th level. 8)

The spawn rate seems fine, but I'ved busted up about 24-26 of the deposits now with not a single thing to show for it.

Ya same thing for me. Didn't kill that many but didn't see any drops and they give no xp either (which is fine I just thought if nothing dropped maybe they were for xp but nope).

Should always have a drop, how weird. Are you guys doing it in the dark? Cause you might not see drops in the dark. They really aren't NPCs, they have to be broken with a pick, and it's super easy to break with a pick since they give tons of extra damage. Was meant as a gold thing.

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:43 pm

NiteHawk wrote:
Folder wrote:
Deehok wrote:

Should always have a drop, how weird. Are you guys doing it in the dark? Cause you might not see drops in the dark. They really aren't NPCs, they have to be broken with a pick, and it's super easy to break with a pick since they give tons of extra damage. Was meant as a gold thing.

No I have my club on fire, I even tried to search after I broke them up. Nothing

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Will be fixed tomorrow guys at reset, sorry bout that. They will drop ore that can be broken at a specific location.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Was doing it on a goblin so no it wasn't dark :). Pretty sure drops show up in the dark though anyway, or am I crazy...
<Silhouette>

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:58 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Will be fixed tomorrow guys at reset, sorry bout that. They will drop ore that can be broken at a specific location.

Awesome thanks man, I thought maybe I needed some kind of mining order or something (referring to rooms in the city). Was trying to talk to npcs and shit lol.

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Folder wrote:Was doing it on a goblin so no it wasn't dark :). Pretty sure drops show up in the dark though anyway, or am I crazy...

I'm pretty sure you can still see drops in the dark.

Styx

Postby Styx » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Yes I was endlessly trying a mining order to no go,

Could implement a barter system so the dropped items are tradeable goods, gold wasn't truly a standard because everything was a barter system

I'll give you 5 chickens to mend mend my straw roof, lol,

Return to “Archive Chat”