Holiday News!!

Lavelia

Holiday News!!

Postby Lavelia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:32 am

The altar boy looks around Seamoor, the first stop on his announcement tour, clears his throat and shouts out, "Extra! Extra! Special Announcement from the Holy Church of Ciruin!!" He then pulls the scroll he has carefully tucked into his waistband out and opens it up with flourish and begins to read, "The Holy Church of Ciruin will unveil itself for a short time soon. Please keep a lookout for announcements from the mighty Broadcaster Lavelia as to when the church will be revealed! As usual for those in the realm there will be much fun to be had and things to discover! Magic will abound!!" Then he closes the scroll, tucks it back into his waistband, and departs just as abruptly as he came with a merry wave and a large, happy smile.

Kismet

Re: Holiday News!!

Postby Kismet » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:07 am

Kismet slowly and gently receives a scroll from the young man of the altar. Her well manicured fingernails, dyed as if they were blessed by the blood of a messiah long lost in the annals of time whose name is too sacred to utter, made slight dents on the parchment due to her barely contained excitement after hearing such an announcement. "So the Holy Church of Ciruin is opening its heavenly gates at last. Thus begins my journey in this world towards transcendence."

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:01 am

i thought you were going to post that you were pregnant.

oh well

religion is the opium of the people! hang the last priest in the guts of the last king! revolution!!!
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Folder

Postby Folder » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am

:D
<Silhouette>

Ivor

Postby Ivor » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:59 am

JadeFalcon wrote:

religion is the opium of the people! hang the last priest in the guts of the last king! revolution!!!

Marx and Diderot , i like you
Mac : they crash different

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:52 am

Ivor wrote:
JadeFalcon wrote:

Marx and Diderot , i like you

effing commies.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:44 pm

I demand a mosque.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Lavelia

Postby Lavelia » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 am

Good morning, Happy Peace Week, and Merry Christmas! Starting now, as a Christmas Gift from Nitehawk there is currently a 10% bonus to exp and gold. How long it's good for, I can't say, but enjoy it, folks and have fun!

An announcement from the Holy Church of Ciruin has arrived! According to the scroll they have sent to us, a portal has opened up that will permit entrance to their sacred grounds. This portal is located somewhere in the Canopia/Seamoor area. Happy Searching! Happy Hunting! Have fun!!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:49 am

The new area should be released now for the holidays. Have fun figuring where it is and enjoy it. Both the EXP/Gold bonus and area will be around until after news years.

Have fun and enjoy!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:16 pm

This will be over tomorrow at reset and the area will be locked up. The EXP/GOLD bonus also ends at reset.

Hope you guys had fun! We will be working on new player experience and end game content now! Thanks!

Return to “Archive Chat”