Ihr seid alle Kinder. (i'm learning german)

Terron

Re: Ihr seid alle Kinder. (i'm learning german)

Postby Terron » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 pm

the alien in the background sells it completely :lol:
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:53 pm

wtf'ks, no one mocks President peepeeTrump on my watch.

YOU LOST. STAY SILENT LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU PUNY ASS SNOWFLAKES. What's the matter, your mommies didn't hug you enough when you were little??
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 am

JadeFalcon wrote:wtf'ks, no one mocks President peepeeTrump on my watch.

YOU LOST. STAY SILENT LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU PUNY ASS SNOWFLAKES. What's the matter, your mommies didn't hug you enough when you were little??

What he said!
We have the power to put you to the wrong side of... the wall! *dum dum duuuuum!*
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:36 am

Your pic might as well just be...

iced wrote:Image
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Clown

Postby Clown » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:19 pm

na ja ich habe kindlich benehmen in-game gesehen.
war echt lustig! wir sind erwachsener jetzt aber wir haben kindlich gemueter inmitten uns. :lol:

Fat Messiah

Postby Fat Messiah » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Canyon, still talking truck loads of shit eh. How's the IRA working out for you?

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:56 am

I have debated whether to bother writing this at all tbh.

The forums seem to be clear. Huzzah!

Now that the forums are clear, let us work on our in game attitude. The "win at all costs" mentality of some of the people in the game is kinda sad. Stooping to harassment, hypocrisy, questionable tactics is a bit pathetic really. Competition is good, but the way some people are competing is not. I think the people with the "win at all costs" attitudes really need to get out more or evaluate their actions. As Iced has said, most of us are 30+ year olds, some with kids, yet some of us are acting like prepubescent children.

The people with the "win at all costs attitudes" either do not realise or care about how their negative attitude affects others in the game. It is likely to drive existing players away (people who have played Rok and migrated to Ember- not just new players). In fact the people who do not care about how their actions affect others are the type of people who will see driving off their competition from the game as a victory (because it advances their "win at all costs" objective).

Usually the "win at all costs" (I really should abreviate it... WAAC from now on aye? Probably a bit late since I do not think I will use it again... natch!) does not bother me, I find the attitude more amusing than annoying, but when it affects my friends/clannies it becomes more annoying than amusing.

I feel for the people who are trying to make this game work by contributing time and energy into it for the player base, and for the people trying to enjoy it as a game, and to NH who has put in a great deal of work to provide the game for our entertainment.

I am just asking that people think about what they are doing. Consider this posting a heart felt plea, whining, a call for sanity, whatever you like.
Last edited by daedroth on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

killa

Postby killa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Not understanding exactly who youre referring to. It couldn't possibly be that sil is losing dreads and after we got it a couple days youre already complaining. That would be an absolute joke then :lol:

But the win at all cost mentality that I head to deal with from other people is what drove me to work harder than ever.

I've also not harassed or talked shit to anybody since nitehawk banned me :)

killa

Postby killa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Anyway we aren't replying to anything else in this thread. You are just stirring up drama again

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:42 pm

So that is what you got from what I said? I cannot say I am shocked. As i said, you can intepret what I said as whining if you like I don't care. I just honestly do not get the WAAC attitude.

Edited to try to try to avoid drama.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”