Ihr seid alle Kinder. (i'm learning german)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Ihr seid alle Kinder. (i'm learning german)

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:02 am

Narh RY, I saw it awhile ago.

The next client update/etc I was working on has the TOS up in it. I didn't want to attack anyone and have salty wounds of people screaming favoritism and all that.

I wanted to avoid managing the boards in a strict way but you guys generally make it really tough to do so in the last few weeks.

In general, not singling out anyone, but there has been some sour milk going on, and it doesn't help us get new players if you guys are bitching. Everyone will get a clean slate from here on out but you guys need to not bash to the point of disgusting insults and retarded rage. I don't mind if you guys have a bit of competition and keep it a bit civil. There is something as having a civil argument or disagreeing loudly without being shitty about it. I agree with Ry there about the community and it being a bit sour right now, but I also have seen this already and I'm working on a solution, which generally will involve temporary bans if you are an idiot. You guys can make your own forums separate from this one if you want to trash or talk shit to a level that would make a newcomer vomit.

All staffers have the ability to manage the boards now too, wasn't the case before, I suppose it was a overlook. People should start also using the report button to submit problem posts and they should all be able to see it now too. TOS will be up within a day or two so soon as it is, clean slate for everyone, and if you continue being an idiot after that and knowing the rules, you'll get a temp ban.

I'm going to clean the boards up in a couple days too. There's a couple shitty topics that need dealing with that are over the top. Sorry.

Terron

Postby Terron » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:12 am

nice :)
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 am

You're mostly right Iced. Vindal too with his comments about us being a community at the end of the day. I feel bad about the couple times I've lost my temper as it should never happen. Not making excuses, but I do think it's hard to stay perfectly sane and calm in the face of daily harassment. I've played games at a professional level before and I've never witnessed toxicity as I've seen here. The attacks here sometimes cross over into a very personal level that is not healthy.

We should be competitive, but we should always try and be kind to each other at the end of it all.

<3.
<Silhouette>

Thi

Postby Thi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 am

Well, I do apologize for being an ass a couple times in the forum before, pretty sure that didn't help with the already screwed up mood. I'll behave.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 am

I always knew you were a NAZI, this just confirms it you liberal globalist angela merkel supporter member of the intellectual elite.

PS: Hi! Yeah don't worry that much with "The Drama" - we are all the same, except with kids now. In the end, we all return here because we are OK people.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm

I too apologize for not being as witty as was necessary to defuse any drama in the Sleeping Bard Inn. My lethargy knows no bounds as Bastian can confirm. I don't even pet him anymore as much as bark back at him when he barks at me just to even the score. I promise I'll be more witty and may even leave the Inn occasionally to check toxicity levels around the swamp areas....well if they have one made yet.

:mrgreen:

EditPS- If anyone does want to have highly irradiated conversations I have a service where I can fulfill your needs for a menial gold subscription fee and I will make myself available to all your argumentative needs. I promise we will put you into a new argument today if you signup.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 pm

I hate all you guys, and y'all are too sensitive.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

First off I'm sorry about how I spoke to you jake and I thought we talked about that already. But you had some negativity in your last post so my promise to you is, I will never speak to you again for the time I play this game. If I said I wanted to ufc someones ass in oh lets see, WoW, runescape, xbox live. NOBODY would get upset about it, NOBODY. You are overly sensitive and I am sorry and I will avoid you. But I thought we were past that but I was wrong. If you want the forum rated PG just post it on there. But don't say my comment of wanting to go ufc on someone is threatening them irl and blowing it way out of proportion. That is total bullshit. It was a comment in anger and there was never anything more about it. Get the tampons out guys and lets play a game that's not Barbie in faerie land, please. I will cut it down.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:58 pm

killa wrote:First off I'm sorry about how I spoke to you jake and I thought we talked about that already. But you had some negativity in your last post so my promise to you is, I will never speak to you again for the time I play this game. If I said I wanted to ufc someones ass in oh lets see, WoW, runescape, xbox live. NOBODY would get upset about it, NOBODY. You are overly sensitive and I am sorry and I will avoid you. But I thought we were past that but I was wrong. If you want the forum rated PG just post it on there. But don't say my comment of wanting to go ufc on someone is threatening them irl and blowing it way out of proportion. That is total bullshit. It was a comment in anger and there was never anything more about it. Get the tampons out guys and lets play a game that's not Barbie in faerie land, please. I will cut it down.

There is a difference between a little bit of fights and all out dumb though mate. I don't care if there's a little bit of disputes but you guys go full out sometimes and that needs to be cut down. I want the game to populate, ya'll can say what you want but the forums being flooded with drama will drive away people.

WoW has a dispute system and they deal with shit like this, but it often takes awhile. They obviously have what? 10million characters? More?
Xbox Live doesn't really have a forum/chat system in this sense.
Runescape actually has a pretty heavy ToS for forums: https://www.runescape.com/forums/code-of-conduct and I fully agree with what they write here.

It doesn't need to be PG forums, but direct attacks need to be cut. I don't care if you guys swear, shoot the shit, or even disagree. I care when you guys are calling each other foul things or directly attack the staffers without giving proper feedback. 8)

iced

Postby iced » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:01 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Xbox Live doesn't really have a forum/chat system in this sense.

I guess you never had a squeaker talk about how they fucked ur mum last nite m8.

Return to “Archive Chat”