Proc dragon armor and perhaps useful dragon weapons for healers.

Kismet

Proc dragon armor and perhaps useful dragon weapons for healers.

Postby Kismet » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Just an idea or two to throw out so that support characters don't get thrown out of the equation when guilds decide on who gets dragon items...

When I suggested defensive dragon items, some guildies I've been chatting with have mentioned possibilities such as proc minor self heals and AC boosts, as well as a chance to trigger burn damage on those who are targeting the one wearing the armor.

I'd also imagine a priest weapon would have a chance to trigger a regen, basically the reverse of burn, when casting heals... and also possess a healing percentage boost on those of the same div perhaps? (Affinity). This could be interesting to have divinity parties with each additional member granting a small % increase in heals per second.

Folder

Re: Proc dragon armor and perhaps useful dragon weapons for healers.

Postby Folder » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:56 am

Would love to see some priest-friendly items off world walkers. +1 for this stuff.
<Silhouette>

Miach

Postby Miach » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Maybe armor render's wearer immune to burn.

Maybe armor absorbs burn into health.
etc

to stick with the idea of dragon scales

Kismet

Postby Kismet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Also a few others to throw out (could be some properties of a dragon staff or unique cleric staff):

- Staff class weapon, possibly higher base damage than HoD, to help with both ray penetration and meleeing in the case of battle clerics.
- 5% boosts on all heals.
- 5% damage increase to ray and smite.
- Chance to heal yourself a bit when healing others, like leech but based on % of the heal rather than damage.
- Mana scourge effect.

Return to “Archive Chat”