Progress

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Progress

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 am

I need a day or two more, I ran into some bugs I'm weed wacking as we speak. Benefit is that some things that were meant to be done later are getting updated in the process.

Kawasaki

Postby Kawasaki » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

No problem at all. Hopefully during this delay we can band together and work on coming up with a name and further improving the backstory!

Dorgon

Postby Dorgon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:38 am

I've got an idea on some if the divinity names. How about:
Bhrom- earth god
Talitha- Storm goddess
Wendril- fire god
Katlie- night goddess
Torin- water god

I will try to come up with stories later. Was thinking of making them from available races, like bhrom is a dwarf or something. Thoughts?

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 am

In turn to the fixes stores and vaults will be working on top of the list. (Vaults with global items and non-global gold.) and Stores/Buttons all working as intended.

I just finished it up now. I'm cleaning the coding for release now. Needs a big clean overhaul but I'll worry about that later. Need to make the autoupdater package and also a started area or whatnot with a couple rooms.

Where did those names come from for the div gods?

Dorgon

Postby Dorgon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Really just made them up. Creative juices were flowing I guess. Why, are they horrible?

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 am

I am currently in the process of releasing. There are a few bugs in which I'm fixing but hopefully resolved soon.

Soon as I have resolved the errors I'll post the files to download.

Dorgon

Postby Dorgon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:41 am

:D
So happy to hear that.

Scytso

Postby Scytso » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Awsome :D. So do we know if its Schedualed for today or am i good to go out and see the sun? lol

I feel like i did when rok first came back up i waited 32 hours for that game just refreshing the forums.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Scytso wrote:Awsome :D. So do we know if its Schedualed for today or am i good to go out and see the sun? lol

I feel like i did when rok first came back up i waited 32 hours for that game just refreshing the forums.

Today or tomm yeah.

But there is, as I said, nothing to do yet. We don't have a main area, the attack system and formulas (like HP gain) is the next thing to work on, etc. You'll at least be able to chat and move about until we get people making content. Leveling doesn't work yet but it's close to being complete. You can gain EXP but leveling is another story right now.

I'm expecting hopefully to get a playable game in the not too far future, Month? Maybe two. At least to the point where we have content, the formulas, races, classes, attack system work, etc.

Scytso

Postby Scytso » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 pm

You know if you need help just ask man. I can do formulas and design area's lol i dont care just to help get the game out faster. Could probly cut that month deadline at least in half if we all pitch together and push. I know im an impatient bastard but im so damn excited lol. If you hit me up on Facebook or skype i can push formulas probly by the end of the day if not week as long as my son dont decide to be born tonight or tomorrow.

Return to “Archive Chat”