Progress

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Progress

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Scytso wrote:You know if you need help just ask man. I can do formulas and design area's lol i dont care just to help get the game out faster. Could probly cut that month deadline at least in half if we all pitch together and push. I know im an impatient bastard but im so damn excited lol. If you hit me up on Facebook or skype i can push formulas probly by the end of the day if not week as long as my son dont decide to be born tonight or tomorrow.

Get in touch with Lat, I'll probably be chatting to him soon then too. I think he already has a bunch done so it would be good if we knew what was going on so we don't mix up formulas/waste time.

Scytso

Postby Scytso » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Awsome i can do that ill hit him up see how far he has got.

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:44 pm

I'm having difficulties installing on my Mac. ;)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 am

Ghost wrote:I'm having difficulties installing on my Mac. ;)

That is indeed a problem.. :P

I was honestly aiming to create a new one afterwards that handles mac, linux, and windows. I just used my old SOE client as a temporary thing since it works right now :P

Your interface changes for example I don't think can be supported so easily using the traditional WPF so I need something more interesting as well. But I was always aiming to make a client from scratch in the near future.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:50 am

Ghost wrote:I'm having difficulties installing on my Mac. ;)

I also only own macs but run parallels which works like a charm. Think you can get last years version for like $20.

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:53 am

I used parallels to run RoK back in the day - was secretly hoping for an easier experience though if I decide to play. 8-)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am

Indeed. I am aiming for that neverless 8)

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Ghost wrote:I used parallels to run RoK back in the day - was secretly hoping for an easier experience though if I decide to play. 8-)

Not sure if you use it now but it's gotten very good. I'm able to run gta 5 on it for example. Running Ember is cake.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:55 am

I'm taking the next few days to work out some kinks in the system before continuing. I know theres a few bugs posted that have been resolved but not uploaded yet.

I'm also trying to add a couple features people been wanting, as I've been getting it several times. I'm also fixing stacking so you can give one item or several. Same for dropping and grabbing. Things like that. I want to make sure the server and client are stable before continuing, and I think it's okay to spend a couple days on it so that it's not as hard to find issues within a range of coding.

I won't be on much until Tuesday though, some at night time. I won't be uploading a new version for server/client until everything that I wanted is sorted. Keep posting those bugs. 8)

alvarlux

Postby alvarlux » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Would love to start looking at what we have so far for the client - but can't find a download link anywhere...?

edit: n/m found it in the announcements...

Return to “Archive Chat”