Dropbox

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Dropbox

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:04 am

For collaboration, I'm going to be using Dropbox to manage files. http://dropbox.com

Dropbox is nice as it also has an application which works to easily upload and grab files by syncing up a folder with the dropbox account. You don't need this either, you can also do it directly via the web too. Everyone on the team will be able to see all the files uploaded

Let me know your emails rather then signing up first. Reason being is due to if you refer someone, you gain an extra 500MB per person joined. We currently have 2GB free and can go up to 16GB.

To get the 500MB extra the person whom signs up needs to get the application (https://www.dropbox.com/downloading) and then sign in/verify their email. Other then that you can uninstall if you want afterwards, but I 100% think if you're working on the project it's so much easier to work with via the application rather then web.

PM me your email for an invite. If you already have an account no worries, Either join 'Team Ember' and wait for a acceptance or let me know your email and I will invite.

Kawasaki

Re: Dropbox

Postby Kawasaki » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:45 am

I already have an account that has 33GB from various promotions, do you want me to go ahead and make a new one though?

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 am

Kawasaki wrote:I already have an account that has 33GB from various promotions, do you want me to go ahead and make a new one though?

Narh it's fine. Just apply to 'Team Ember' in that regard :P

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 am

Remember guys if you are working on art/content its really good to get this so you can sync up files with us 8)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:15 am

Have to use a personal dropbox version cause apparently the Team has a max of 5 people. So I'm currently uploading now to the personal dropbox, already shared, seems like I can share with more people there too. Will delete/remove Team Ember afterwards. Sorry guys for the troubles.

Again if you need an invite let me know so we gain the extra MB 8)

Return to “Archive Chat”