Here's an idea

Thoth

Re: Here's an idea

Postby Thoth » Sat May 07, 2016 6:05 am

reoku wrote:hi guys can i have free lewt?

Shutup Josh and go get me breakfast foods. Dead breakfast foods.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Sat May 07, 2016 11:59 am

Backpack wrote:The mentality of 'oh I helped so should get something special to recognise my awesome and invaluable contribution' sets off the old bullshit detector real quick...

This might be my favorite comment on this entire forum.

If Chawk had rewarded everybody he felt deserved something, from his own fruition, that would have been a nice gesture. But it was a real turn off to see people already asking for tokens of appreciate or anticipating their promotion to staff in the chat when this community was nothing but a forum.

Everybody here has an advantage in the community. You were here first, you wrote the quests, you designed the OADs, you found the bugs, you built reputations, you created a game. That will be your reward for your efforts.

Just be a good person, contribute as much as you can and worry about nothing else.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sat May 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Ghost wrote:
Backpack wrote:The mentality of 'oh I helped so should get something special to recognise my awesome and invaluable contribution' sets off the old bullshit detector real quick...

This might be my favorite comment on this entire forum.

If Chawk had rewarded everybody he felt deserved something, from his own fruition, that would have been a nice gesture. But it was a real turn off to see people already asking for tokens of appreciate or anticipating their promotion to staff in the chat when this community was nothing but a forum.

Everybody here has an advantage in the community. You were here first, you wrote the quests, you designed the OADs, you found the bugs, you built reputations, you created a game. That will be your reward for your efforts.

Just be a good person, contribute as much as you can and worry about nothing else.

Bravo.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Sat May 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Can we close this topic? Seems like it serves no purpose anyway.

Kenichi

Postby Kenichi » Sat May 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Kappa 123

Return to “Archive Chat”