Alright guys, we get it.

Satsujin

Alright guys, we get it.

Postby Satsujin » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:51 am

We don't need five different threads telling us what we've done wrong. We need them even less when they all say the exact same thing, and every post in them is just further rewording the points made in the initial post. So I'll say here, for what I hope is the last time.

We know what we did wrong now. We're working on fixing it.

I'm sorry you all think we're robots and that this would fixed immediately. Unfortunately, we're human beings, and with the exception of me, the rest of us have actual lives to deal with. This will be done before the final wipe. I can't make any promises that it'll be done this week though.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

Drasp

Re: Alright guys, we get it.

Postby Drasp » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Image''

Lives?

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:43 am

Relax man,

I do not think there is any (deliberate) criticism being given. We are trying to help in our own unique ways by giving advice that may or may not be helpful, look on us as enthuisiastic puppy dogs if you will. We are giving feedback as we se it, take what is good/relevant and ditch the rest. Also we realise you have your lives to live, we all do, so do not take these things personally; otherwise you will end up with ulcers and possibly rage quit twitch. The good thing is you peeps are listening and care (or this posting would not have been posted for one), there would be even bigger issues if you did not listen/care. We also want this to be a success or we would not bother to post.

So... good luck folks, we love you all!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:41 am

I hope everyone realizes that developing the game will be a slow process, and we should want it to be. If the game is rushed it will have all kinds of problems.

So sit back and chill. We have competent people working for free. :) lord knows I wouldn't do this shit for y'all.
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:46 am

AH
Weaklings.
Develop faster and flawlessly, or I shall have you all shot in the morning. Because I can totally do that.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:10 am

JadeFalcon wrote:AH
Weaklings.
Develop faster and flawlessly, or I shall have you all shot in the morning. Because I can totally do that.

rgr

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:23 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:AH
Weaklings.

Hoping to have a few new areas in this weekend :)

Futch

Postby Futch » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:59 pm

I vape

dunky

Postby dunky » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:00 pm

wut

Kenichi

Postby Kenichi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Get to work scrubs. :lol: