Super EXP/Gold Mode !!!IN EFFECT!!!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Super EXP/Gold Mode !!!IN EFFECT!!!

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 pm

*System Broadcast (NiteHawk): The idea here is to get a bunch of 25eres you like, then we'll test 1vs1 and rumble, and see what needs balancing

Folder

Postby Folder » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Am enjoying your oad item descriptions.
<Silhouette>

Zilveari

Postby Zilveari » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:45 am

Turned this on on my birthday, and things were too crazy for me to notice =.=

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:51 am

On friday this will be disabled, so get your characters in before then.

I am removing the super exp/gold mode so that we can test things without it, such as quests. It is needed before release.

Thanks.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:13 am

NiteHawk wrote:On friday this will be disabled, so get your characters in before then.

I am removing the super exp/gold mode so that we can test things without it, such as quests. It is needed before release.

Thanks.

Sweetest words ever spoken. They are like honey to my ears lol

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:05 am

Oh crap, ill need to find more time to play to test builds (esp. with stat restrictions being removed)!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm

This is disabled now, however there is a NPC in the OAD shop that grants 500mil exp and some gold so we can keep testing.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:22 am

NiteHawk wrote:This is disabled now, however there is a NPC in the OAD shop that grants 500mil exp and some gold so we can keep testing.

Ah the best of both worlds, good idea. This allows for quick testing and slow testing... does that even make sense? meh. I'll stick with good idea!

Actually... i just had an idea (and now a headache), why not make the experience you get something you choose? Or have some options, then you could test a particular level range easier. The gold you get could be based on the exp you request (with some kind of upper limit)?
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:43 am

daedroth wrote:
NiteHawk wrote:This is disabled now, however there is a NPC in the OAD shop that grants 500mil exp and some gold so we can keep testing.

Ah the best of both worlds, good idea. This allows for quick testing and slow testing... does that even make sense? meh. I'll stick with good idea!

Actually... i just had an idea (and now a headache), why not make the experience you get something you choose? Or have some options, then you could test a particular level range easier. The gold you get could be based on the exp you request (with some kind of upper limit)?

It's not really easily possible per level with scripting. I can have 100mil, 200mil etc but then you can't use him anymore since it's a quest based thing. I can't have it have a cap though, quests don't work like that.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 am

Yeh, I just became a junky it seems. Interesting way of handling it :D
Was just an idea anyway.
How about 3 repeatable "quests" one gives 1 mil, one gives 10mil and one gives 100mil? This is just for the tsting at different levels. Personally not that bothered, I dont really have time to test much of anything anyway (or even to just play), its more for other people who are running their own tests.
Oh and what I mean was to choose how much exp you wanted (kinda like when you deposit in a bank, but not sure that works in quests).
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”